Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Take control of your career.
This unit develops your understanding of the important contribution that accurate data can make to the HR or L&D function. The unit is intended to span the remit of data management for all areas including but not limited to HR planning, recruitment and selection, performance and reward management, absence management, disciplinary and grievance procedures and electronic record management for L&D.
- 92% of ICS Learn graduates end up working in HR.
Structure of Qualification
To achieve a Foundation Award in Human Resources Essentials, you need a total of between 2 and 12 credits. The Foundation Award in HR Essentials in Recording, Analysing and Using Human Resource Information has 2 credits.
The learning outcomes for this unit are shown below. By the end of the unit, you will be able to:
- Understand what data needs to be collected to support HR practices
- Know how HR data should be recorded, managed and stored
- Be able to analyse HR information and present findings to inform decision making
Who is this course for?
The Foundation Level Awards in Human Resources Essentials are ideal if:
- You would like to either start or top up their HR and L&D knowledge.
- You are working in HR in a support role and wish to develop your knowledge and skills.
- You do not have sufficient qualifications to undertake CIPD intermediate or advanced-level qualifications.
- You are a line manager involved in HR and have responsibility for general human resources activities and decisions within an organisation.
This is a Level 3 programme and is broadly equivalent in terms of level, to an A-Level programme of study.
If English is your second language, you'll need an IELTS 6.5 or ESOL Level 2 (or equivalent). If you don't have this, we'll review your case on an individual basis.
This course is ideal for you if you are new to HR and are looking to develop in the following career areas:
- HR Assistant
- HR Coordinator
- HR Administrator
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.