This module will help you develop a critical understanding of learning and talent development policies and strategies and the achievement of objectives at national, organisational, group and individual levels. You will also enable the development of intellectual, social, professional and personal skills that allow employees to perform effectively in associated professional roles.
You will practice critical reflection from an ethical and professional standpoint, explore the implications for professional practice, and learn about opportunities for applied learning and continuous professional development.
- 92% of ICS Learn graduates end up working in HR.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Critically analyse and evaluate the formulation and implementation of processes of learning and talent development strategies for defining and achieving current and future effectiveness at national, organisational, group and individual levels
- Critically evaluate the potential and appropriateness of a range of learning and talent development strategies, policies and methods with reference to relevant contextual factors
- Lead the initiation, development and implementation of learning and talent development strategies, interventions and activities
- Work effectively and collaboratively with key internal and external partners and stakeholders to diagnose and manage learning and talent development response to problems and issues and ensure clarity of role and contribution to agreed responses
- Critically assess the role and influence the politics of learning and talent development policy and practice in a range of contexts
- Act ethically and professionally with a demonstrated commitment to equality of opportunity and diversity in learning and talent development and to continuous personal and professional development
Who is this course for?
The Advanced Level Awards in Human Resources are ideal if:
- You have the responsibility for HR decision-making within an organisation at either operational, tactical or a more strategic level.
- You are an HR professional in a team or HR functional management role, and are seeing to enhance and develop your career.
- You have responsibilities for the HR function and activities within an organisation without a specialist function.
- You are an independent or employed consultant who supports organisations meet their goals.
This is a Level 7 programme and requires a good level of HR experience.
If English is your second language, you'll need an IELTS 6.5 or ESOL Level 2 (or equivalent). If you don't have this, we'll review your case on an individual basis.
You can use your award to work towards meeting the knowledge requirements for CIPD professional membership by taking additional modules to achieve a full Advanced level diploma.
Advanced Level Awards in Human Resources from CIPD are ideal for those aspiring to become effective HR practitioners - whether working as managers or consultants in generalist of specialist roles.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.