HR for the PA and Administration Personnel
Price includes VAT
- Tutor is available to students
This HR for the PA and Administration Personnel course is for Senior PAs and secretaries who are often called on for HR advice or to provide HR administration support. This course provides a comprehensive overview of key knowledge and skills required to provide accurate and efficient HR advice and support.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
- Patterns of work in flexible organisations
- Planning, recruiting and selecting the right people
- The current and future role of HR in an organisation
- The key HR responsibilities for the PA
- An outline of key current employment law issues
- Where to find ongoing support in the specialist areas of HR
- The basics of best HR practice in:
– planning for people
– finding the right people
– developing the organisation through developing people
– managing performance and development
– putting value on jobs and rewarding appropriately
– handling the ethical and disciplinary issues
– achieving equality
This course is mapped to QCF unit ‘HR for the PA and Administration Personnel’.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE?
- Know-how to select and recruit the right people
- Performance management techniques
- An understanding of the effects of rewards and appraisals
- Knowledge to provide consistent and effective HR administrative support
Watson Martin Partnership offer a blended learning experience. Delegates who attend the course will continue to develop the skills learnt when back at work as you will receive eFresher modules on prioritisation and objective setting.
The course is designed to be engaging and interactive and is held in smaller groups to ensure that you each get the individual attention required whilst also being able to focus on the topics most specific to you.
Who is this course for?
PAs, secretaries and administrators in HR departments or those who have some responsibility for administration or advise on HR issues.
There are no pre-requisites to attend this course.
This course can also be taken as part of the IQ IAM Level 3 Award in Professional PA and Admin Skills.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.