Oxford Home Study College
Add to basket or enquire
HR - Diploma
HR - Diploma Course Level 4. Endorsed Certificate of Achievement. This HR - Diploma introduces you to the world of Human Resources management (HRM) and is a useful introduction to those who wish to learn and understand more about the role it plays within organizations. HR Management - Certificate course gives you a basic understanding of a good understanding of HR procedures. Topics include: introduction to HR Management, primary responsibilities and daily duties of working HR professionals, HR code of ethics, benefit of providing the workforce with the highest quality training, and the effectiveness of employee training. Students also explore techniques and strategies for gaining better control of performance management, hiring process, staff training and development, managing performance and dealing with disciplinary issues.
Professionals working in HR - Diploma capacities oversee an extensive range of responsibilities. From initial recruitment to deployment of resources to ongoing coaching and performance-optimisation, their role is one of unique importance at the heart of the organisation. Armed with the desire to succeed and the characteristics it takes to step confidently into a leadership position, this exclusive Level 4 HR - Diploma could make all the difference!
HR - Diploma
HR - Diploma discover what makes the qualified and capable HR manager one of the most important and sought-after resources the contemporary business has access to. Explore the dynamic world of the HR manager over the course of seven units, studying staff training and development, hiring and recruitment, performance management, handling disciplinary issues and so much more besides. If a rewarding career in leadership appeals to you, why not get started right now – enrol today and study at home for a brighter tomorrow!
HR Management - Learning Outcomes
At the end of the HR - Diploma, the learners will be able to:
- Understand the importance of human resources and their management within organisations;
- Recognise the importance of good employee relations;
- Discuss mutual value and benefit of providing the workforce with the highest quality training on an ongoing basis,
- Explore professional strategies for measuring the effectiveness of employee training
- Discuss the creation of professional job descriptions and position profiles.
- Explore important step of the recruitment process
- Explore the concepts of workplace discrimination, disability requirements and the diversity-management
- Investigate contemporary health and safety law and legislation, the management of workplace health and safety and risk assessment.
- Discuss common employee grievances, disciplinary matters and professional dismissal proceedings.
- Investigate various interview techniques
- Understand how to performance reviews, behaviour evaluation and the a professional performance management checklist.
- Recognise the importance of managing attendance and rewards
- Discuss employee contract termination, exit interviews and the importance of the four-step disciplinary system.
HR Management - Course Syllabus:
This HR Management - Certificate covers the following units:
- Basics of Human Resource Management
- Human Resources: Recruitment & Selection Process
- Staff Training and Development Process
- What are employee relations?
- Employee Performance Appraisals
- Managing Employee Performance
- Employee Reward Strategies
- Managing Employee Attendance
HR Management - Course Benefits:
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials.
HR Management - Course Material
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Oxford Home Study Centre you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
HR - Diploma
- Candidates interested to start a career in HR
- Existing HR workers in seeking promotion
- Existing HR workers looking to enhance their knowledge and skills
- Business owners interested in enhancing HR skills
- Individuals planning to continue studying at a higher level
- Anyone looking to enhance their CV and career prospects
HR - Diploma
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners.
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £95 accreditation fee.There are £9 postal charges for the UK students and £15 for the non UK students.
Certificate of Completion from OHSC
Certificate of Completion from OHSC (soft copy) can be claimed for £20. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
HR - Diploma
Upon successful completion of our HR - Diploma, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Human Resources Adviser
- Human Resources Analyst
- Human Resources Assistant
- Human Resources Clerk
- Human Resources Coach
- Human Resources Consultant
- HR Coordinator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.