Learn how to advise the management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures with the HR Consultant Training course.
The course is designed for the people who want to work as an HR consultant whose job is to guide the whole HR department. Throughout the course, you will explore your duties and responsibilities as an HR consultant.
This best ever course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then HR Consultant Training is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying HR Consultant Training:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
An HR consultant works as an internal consultant and evaluates a company’s current HR programs and recommends solutions. The consultant also develops, revises and implements the HR policies and procedures of the organization. In the course, you will master the strategies for performing the above mention tasks that you need to be a proficient HR consultant.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Human Resource Management
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Human Resources Today
- Module Three – Recruiting and Interviewing
- Module Four – Retention and Orientation
- Module Five – Following Up With New Employees
- Module Six – Workplace Health & Safety
- Module Seven – Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence
- Module Eight – Workplace Wellness
- Module Nine – Providing Feedback to Employees
- Module Ten – Disciplining Employees
- Module Eleven – Terminating Employees
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
Effective Human Resource Administration
- Motivation – What is it
- The Need Hierarchy
- The Two-Factor Theory
- The Practical Side of Rewards
- Opinions Really Count
- The Individual
- Interpersonal Behavior
- Definition of a Group
- Stages of Group Development
- Intragroup Behavior
- Power Struggles
- Team Building
- Nature of Informal Organization
- Benefits of Informal Organization
- The Evolution
- Workplace Violence
- Stressed Employees
- Quality Challenges
- Participative Approaches
Fundamentals of Leadership
- Nature of Leadership
- Common Behaviors
- Contingency Leadership
- The Next Decade
- Internal Leaders
- Integrating the Dimensions
Developing, Appraising, and Rewarding Employees
- Employee Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Appraisal Problems
- Technology’s Impact
- The Process
- Effective Communications
Managing Conflict and Change
- Nature of Conflict
- Nature of Change
- Participation and Communication
- Multinational Enterprise
- Introduction to Recruitment
- Definitions of Training and Development
- Considerations in the Design of Training Programmes
- Implementing Training
- Learning Methods
Recruitment - Interview Process
- History of the Interviewing Process
- The Recruitment and Selection Process
- Factors in the Hiring Process
- Cost Analysis
- Job Analysis and Position Profiles
- Determining the Skills You Need
- Finding Candidates
- Advertising Guidelines
- Screening Resumes
- Performance Assessments
- Problems Recruiters Face
- Interviewing Barriers
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Types of Questions
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Defining and Knowing the Position
- Module Three – Hiring Strategy
- Module Four – Lure in Great Candidates
- Module Five – Filtering Applicants to Interview
- Module Six – The Interview (I)
- Module Seven – The Interview (II)
- Module Eight – Selection Process (I)
- Module Nine – Selection Process (II)
- Module Ten – Making an Offer
- Module Eleven – Onboarding
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The HR Consultant Training is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Mona Dhaliwal asked:
Exam will be online or do I’ve to go anywhere
Dear Mona, Thanks for contacting us. The exam will be online and is included in the course. You can take the exam at your own pace. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How long will this course take please?
Dear Riebe, Thanks for contacting us. You will get one year access to the course after the purchase. Within this one year anytime you can complete the course. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.