GlobusHR Consulting Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This is a proven approach to building your business and is based on our recently run series of 3 day intensive Bootcamps in the UK and 25 years of HR Consulting experience. It's your opportunity to move into consulting and for existing consultants to grow a successful business, even in this crisis. We also have an active community to join that extends the help and support that your peers and mentor give you.
It's fast track so you need to be ready to make it happen. Each week you will be working on your business and your own personal development, guided by your coach and mentor as well as live group training and one to one feedback.
Many of our boot campers are newer consultants and want to take it to the next level.
- Full Brochure - download
What does the Virtual Boot Camp involve?
As a fast-track programme, we’ll be covering modules quickly, but in detail.
6 weeks of modules, starting on w/c June 9th and running until July ; Training programmes and work modules released every Tuesday; Weekly tasks to complete; One hour group coaching takes place every Thursday. You need to attend the live call and come prepared with your completed workbook from the previous week. This is also your chance to ask any questions, be part of the private members’ online chat for discussions, questions, answers and networking.
Module 1 – Confidence - Personal and Business Profiling
- Welcome and agreeing your objectives for the programme
- Overview of the Corporate to Consultant Model
- Identifying your strengths as a consultant and building your confidence to succeed.
- Identifying what level of income, you want or need to earn in the next 12 months.
- How to charge for your services and products.
Module 2 - Clarity of Your Business
- Identifying your ideal customer.
- Creating products and services that will generate passive income.
- Creating your niche.
- Creating your personal brand.
Module 3 – Credibility and Being the Expert
- Reviewing your social media presence.
- How to build LinkedIn and Facebook profiles that attract clients.
- Building your “know, like and trust” with your potential clients.
- Developing Membership Groups and Webinars to elevate yourself as the Expert
Module 4 – Collaboration, Accelerating your Network and Income
- Creating balanced income sources.
- Working with Partners, Associates and your team to accelerate your income generation.
- Webinars with Key HR Product Partners who are keen to work with you.
- Protecting your business, legal considerations.
Module 5 – Business Set up, Productivity and Finance
- What type of business will work best for you - Limited Company, Sole Trader or Partnership?
- How to maximise your income to avoid peaks and troughs.
- How to stay focused and productive when working from home.
- The use of Cloud Technology in all areas of your business.
- We will also have a guest speaker to discuss your Q&A's for all matters of finance.
Module 6 – Courage & Accountability Plans
- How to transition from Corporate to Consulting.
- How to manage yourself and your business to be at optimal performance.
- Wellbeing matters with wellness expert and guest speaker.
- Creating your own 90-day Make it Happen Plan.
Weekly Group Coaching and the Bootcamp WhatsApp group continues after the end of the programme.
Who is this course for?
Not exclusively but usually HR Managers, HR Directors, Training Managers and HR Consultants starting up or in their first couple of years of business.
Most likely to have A levels and a degree (not essential).
This course is ideal for anyone that has 5 years’ experience in a HR or Learning and Development role at Manager or Advisor level and above. If you have been involved in implementing HR projects and advising internal customers, this programme is for you. You do not need to CIPD Qualified or be a member of the CIPD, or equivalent body to benefit from this programme.
This programme will enable you to move into consulting and become self-employed.
The earnings as a consultant are higher than in house roles and most consultants look to have a 6-figure turnover in 2 - 3 years (depending on level of experience and commitment to growing the business).