HR Management Level 3
Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body. Take the first steps towards a rewarding career in a leadership position, with this exclusive HR-Management - Level 3 !Study the mechanics and the importance of quality HR-Management - Level 3 from a contemporary corporate perspective, along with the challenges facing HR professionals and how to extract the best from every employee at every level.
In this HR-Management - Level 3 you will discover how key concepts like motivation, workplace equality and simple communication influence the wider success and prosperity of the entire organisation. This HR-Management course introduces you to the world of Human Resources Management and is a useful introduction to those who wish to learn and understand more about the role it plays within organizations. The course gives you a basic understanding of a good understanding of HR-Management procedures. Topics include: introduction to HR-Management, primary responsibilities and daily duties of working HR professionals, HR-Management code of ethics, benefit of providing the workforce with the highest quality training, and the effectiveness of employee training.
In this HR-Management - Level 3 students also explore techniques and strategies for gaining better control of performance management, hiring process, staff training and development, managing performance and dealing with disciplinary issues.
HR Management Level 3
Businesses cannot succeed without the effective, efficient and dedicated input of their respective human workforce. One of the few things all public and private-sector organisations worldwide have in common is their reliance on meticulous HR-Management - Level 3. Contrary to popular belief, strong and dependable human work forces don’t simply manifest out of thin air. Instead, it’s an ongoing process of strategic hiring, intensive training, continuous coaching and the relentless nurturing of talent, wherever it exists.
HR-Management - Level 3 Learning Outcomes
At the end of the HR-Management - Level 3 course, the learners will be able to:
- Understand the importance of Human Resources and their management within organisations;
- Recognise the importance of good employee relations;
- Discuss mutual value and benefit of providing the workforce with the highest quality training on an ongoing basis,
- Explore professional strategies for measuring the effectiveness of employee training
- Discuss the creation of professional job descriptions and position profiles.
- Explore important step of the recruitment process
- Explore the concepts of workplace discrimination, disability requirements and the diversity-management
- Investigate contemporary health and safety law and legislation, the management of workplace health and safety and risk assessment.
- Discuss common employee grievances, disciplinary matters and professional dismissal proceedings.
- Investigate various interview techniques
- Understand how to performance reviews, behaviour evaluation and the a professional performance management checklist.
- Recognise the importance of managing attendance and rewards
- Discuss employee contract termination, exit interviews and the importance of the four-step disciplinary system.
HR-Management - Level 3 Course Syllabus:
This HR-Management - Level 3course covers the following modules:
Module 1 - Introduction to Human Resource Management
Module 2 - Recruitment and Selection
Module 3 - Managing Performance
Module 4 - Staff Training and Development
Module 5 - Rewarding Employees
Module 6 - Equal Opportunity and Diversity
HR-Management Certificate - Course Benefits:
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials.
HR - Management Certificate - Course Material
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
HR - Management Certificate - Course assessment
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Brentwood Open Learnning College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
HR Management Level 3
- Candidates interested to start a career in HR-Management
- Existing HR workers in seeking promotion
- Existing HR workers looking to enhance their knowledge and skills
- Business owners interested in enhancing HR skills
- Individuals planning to continue studying at a higher level
- Anyone looking to enhance their CV and career prospects
HR Management Level 3
- A strong working knowledge of the English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
Endorsed certificate from Ofqual’s regulated Awarding Body
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £85 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Certificate of Completion from BOLC
Certificate of Completion from BOLC (soft copy) can be claimed for £10. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
HR-Management - Level 3
After completing HR-Management - Level 3, Roles in HR and salaries vary significantly, with posts in recruitment, team leadership, training and development, payroll and many more besides.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.