Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the HR Audit Diploma course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. HR Audit Diploma will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the HR Audit Diploma training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The HR Audit Diploma course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This HR Audit Diploma course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the HR Audit Diploma course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the HR Audit Diploma course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your HR Audit Diploma course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the HR Audit Diploma course. The HR Audit Diploma course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The HR Audit Diploma is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the HR Audit Diploma when it suits you. Access the HR Audit Diploma course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The HR Audit Diploma course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the HR Audit Diploma now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying HR Audit Diploma With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the HR Audit Diploma
- Full one-year access to HR Audit Diploma Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the HR Audit Diploma
- No hidden fees with the HR Audit Diploma
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the HR Audit Diploma
- Study the HR Audit Diploma at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Gain a complete understanding of HR Audit Diploma
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the HR Audit Diploma
- Study the HR Audit Diploma in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the HR Audit Diploma
The HR Audit Diploma training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the HR Audit Diploma content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The HR Audit Diploma course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
HR Audit Diploma Course Curriculum:
**HR Audit Diploma**
Module 01: Introduction to HR Audit
- Human Resource Management
- Function of Human Resource Management
- How HR Impacts on Organisational Performance?
- What is an HR audit?
- Definition of Audit
- Necessity of an HR Audit
- Concepts of HR Audit
- Role of HR Audit in Business Improvement
- Methodology of HR Audit
- Individual Interviews
- Group Interviews
- Questionnaire Method
- Analysis of Secondary Data
- Analysis of Reports, Records, Manuals and Other Published Literature
- Limitations of HR Audit
Module 02: HR Audit Procedures
- Internal Audit Planning
- Audit Conduct
- Documentation of Audit Results
- Audit Conduct Analysis
- Audit Findings, Follow-Up, and Closure
- Performance Measures for Internal Auditing
- Identifying Performance Category Strategies and Measurements
- Reasons for Performance Measurement
- Creating an Effective Performance Measurement and Reporting Process
- Strategic Questions to Address
- Evaluation of Current Internal Auditing Performance Metrics
Module 03: Employee Recruitment and Selection Procedure
- Attracting Candidates
- Outsourcing Recruitment
- Application Forms
- Types of interviews
- Interviewing arrangements
- Planning and structuring interviews
- Interviewing approaches
- Interview techniques – starting and finishing
- Interviewing techniques – asking questions
- Selection interviewing skills
- Coming to a conclusion
- Final Stages
Module 04: Employee Training and Development Process
- The Justification for Training
- Transferring Training
- Systematic Training
- Types of Training
- Effective Training Practices
- Training Techniques
- Case study
- Group exercises
- Aim of e-learning
- The technology of e-learning
- The e-learning process
- Developing e-learning processes
Module 05:HR Audit Interviews
- Types of Interviews
- Behavioural Aspects of Interviewing
- Types of Questions
- Conduct during an Interview
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Recording the Interview
Module 06: Reporting HR Audit Outcome
- Types of Reports
- Interim Audit Reports
- The Reporting Process
- Formulating the Audit Opinion
- Formulating Recommendations
- The Available Options
- The Need to Remove Barriers to Good Risk Management and Control
- The Exercise of Creative Thinking
- Practical Workability
- The Clearance Process
- Formulating the Action Plan
- Supportive Evidence
Module 07: UK Internal Audit Standards
- Attribute Standards
- Purpose, Authority and Responsibility
- Independence and Objectivity
- Proficiency and Due Professional Care
- Performance Standards
- Managing the internal Audit Activity
- Resource Management
- Coordination and Reliance
- Reporting to Senior Management and the Board
- Nature of Work
- Engagement Planning
- Performing the Engagement
- Communicating Results
- Monitoring Progress
- Communicating the Acceptance of Risks
- Managing the internal Audit Activity
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the HR Audit Diploma course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the HR Audit Diploma course. After successfully passing the HR Audit Diploma course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD-accredited certificate as proof of your HR Audit Diploma qualification.
All students who successfully complete the HR Audit Diploma course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the HR Audit Diploma course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The HR Audit Diploma is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This HR Audit Diploma course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a professional qualification to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
The HR Audit Diploma is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the HR Audit Diploma course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
The HR Audit Diploma is ideal for anyone who wants to pursue their dream career in a relevant industry. Learn the skills you need to boost your CV and go after the job you want. Complete the HR Audit Diploma and gain an industry-recognised qualification that will help you excel in finding your ideal job.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.