Add to basket or enquire
This bundle course has been designed to provide our learners with a more in-depth understanding of the legal responsibilities of the HR department and how to ensure organisations are complying with UK employment law. By combining these relevant CPD courses, learners will be fully equipped with the skills required to fast track their career.
The HR Management Diploma Level 3 is a comprehensive training course, covering all areas of recruitment and employment. You will learn everything there is to know about maximising employee performance, from appraisals to onboarding new hires and setting goals. This course also provides an insight into HR workplace culture and the role and responsibilities of the HR department. On successful completion, you will have gained a wide range of skills including telephone etiquette, time management and communication.
Understand your legal rights an employee and kickstart your career as an HR professional with the UK Employment Law course. This comprehensive course is designed to provide a complete overview of the core principles of UK employment law, from recruitment to termination and the types of employment contracts. On completion, you will be able to advise colleagues on their legal rights and the legal impact of their decisions, as well as be the principal source of knowledge of UK employment law within your organisation.
Highlights of The HR Assistant + Employment Law Compliance:
- Get an in-depth understanding of the planning, selection and recruitment processes
- Learn how to make new hires feel comfortable in their new role and environment
- Understand the structure, role and responsibilities of the HR department
- Develop your telephone etiquette, communication and time management skills
- Discover effective strategies for boosting employee motivation and productivity
- Gain an understanding of your legal rights as an employee in the UK
- Learn about the types of employment contracts and what should be included in the contract
- Have a solid understanding of the national minimum wage and living wage
- Familiarise with the immigration requirements for working in the UK
- Understand the process of termination of employment
We’ve taken this comprehensive HR Assistant + Employment Law Compliance course and broken it down into 45 manageable units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the management skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Module 01: Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management
Module 02: HR Planning, Recruitment and Selection
- HR Planning, Recruitment and Selection
Module 03: Employee Onboarding
- Employee Onboarding
Module 04: Induction, Training and Development
- Induction, Training and Development
Module 05: Responsibilities of the HR Department’s
- Responsibilities of the HR Department’s
Module 06: Organisational Culture
- Organisational Culture
Module 07: Motivation, Counseling, Resignations and Retirement
- Motivation, Counseling, Resignations and Retirement
Module 08: Performance Appraisal
- Performance Appraisal
Module 09: Remuneration Policy and Industrial Relations
- Remuneration Policy and Industrial Relations
Module 10: Records and Statistics
- Records and Statistics
Module 11: Employee Motivation Theories
- Employee Motivation Theories
Module 12: Goals and Motivation
- Goals and Motivation
Employment Law Basics
- Module 1: Introduction to Employment Law
- Module 2: Employment Status
- Module 3: Employment Contracts
- Module 4: Contract Types and Employer Responsibilities
- Module 5: Flexible Working
- Module 6: Overtime and Time-Off Work for Public Duties
- Module 7: State Pension Age
The National Minimum Wage (NMW) and Living Wage
- Module 8: Eligibility for the Minimum Wage
- Module 9: National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage Rates
- Module 10: Apprentices and Volunteers
- Module 11: Calculating the Minimum Wage
- Module 12: Benefits in Kind and Accommodation
- Module 13: Working Hours for Which the Minimum Wage Must Be Paid
- Module 14: Enforcing the Minimum Wage
Rights during Employment
- Module 15: Rights of the Employees
- Module 16: Statutory Maternity Leave and Pay Guidance for Employers
- Module 17: Maternity Allowance
- Module 18: Paternity Leave
- Module 19: Shared Parental Leave and Pay
- Module 20: Holiday Entitlement
- Module 21: Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
Immigration, Termination and Other Issues
- Module 22: Immigration Requirements
- Module 23: Contractual Terms
- Module 24: Termination of Employment
- Module 25: Rehabilitation of Offenders Act
- Module 26: Enforced Subject Access Requests
- Module 27: Discrimination Law and Equality Act 2010
- Module 28: Business Transfers
- Module 29: Collective Rights
- Module 30: 2018 UK Corporate Governance Code
- Module 31: Legal Professional Privilege Update
- Module 32: The Employment Guide to GDPR
- Module 33: Useful Websites
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who are new to the human resources sector as well as HR professionals who want to gain a better understanding of UK employment law, employee rights and the different types of employment contracts.
This course is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this HR Assistant + Employment Law Compliance is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire this skills that are necessary.
On successful completion, learners will have the practical skills and knowledge to boost their professional development and kickstart their career in the following roles:
- HR Manager
- Recruitment Officer
- Head of Employment (Legal)
- Employment Law Solicitor
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.