Add to basket or enquire
Recruitment consultants are specialists who are both adored by companies and individuals when it comes to recruitment. They are handsomely paid both through gratitude and money for successfully recruiting a candidate. So if you want to classify yourself in this category, you may want to consider taking this Recruitment Consultant Diploma course.
You’ll gain an in-depth understanding of the selection process, setting goals, interview preparation and questions, measuring talent and growth, avoiding bias while making offers, and many more.
Along with this course, you will get 10 additional Career development courses, an original hardcopy certificate, a transcript and a student ID card.
Courses are included in this Recruitment Consultant Diploma bundle:
- Course 01: HR And Recruitment Consultant Training - Level 4
- Course 02: Virtual Interviewing for HR
- Course 03: Employment Law Level 3
- Course 04: Office Administration Certificate
- Course 05: Contract Manager Diploma
- Course 06: Payroll Management Course
- Course 07: GDPR
- Course 08: Workplace Confidentiality
- Course 09: Leadership & Management Diploma
- Course 10: Performance Management
- Course 11: Effective Communication Skills
Grow your recruitment consultancy business by enrolling today!
Learning Outcomes of Recruitment Consultant Diploma – CPD Certified
- Understanding the basics of recruitment, client and candidate management.
- Implementing effective sales strategies in the recruitment industry.
- Familiarity with the UK recruitment legislation and implications of non-compliance.
- Identifying and attracting top talent using virtual interviewing techniques.
- Knowledge of employment law including contracts, disciplinary procedures, and parental rights.
- Developing organisational, communication and business writing skills for office administration.
- Understanding the contract management lifecycle and principles of English contract law.
- Ability to manage payroll systems, including pensions, pay elements and legislation settings.
- Knowledge of GDPR regulations, obligations, and responsibilities for personal data protection.
- Creating a safe workplace environment by preventing harassment, violence and maintaining confidentiality.
- Improving effective communication skills, both verbal and written, in a business context.
Recruitment Consultant - Level 4 will provide you with the CPD certificate that you’ll need to succeed.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
How will I get my Certificate?
After successfully completing the Recruitment Consultant Diploma course you will be able to order your CPD Accredited Certificates (PDF + Hard Copy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £6*11 = £66)
- Hard Copy Certificate: Free (For The Title Course: Previously it was £10)
P.S. The delivery charge inside the U.K. is £3.99 and the international students have to pay £9.99.
Curriculum of Recruitment Consultant Diploma – CPD Certified
Course 1: HR And Recruitment Consultant Training - Level 4
- Introduction to Recruitment
- Importance and Implications
- An Overview of the Recruitment Industry
- The UK Recruitment Legislation
- Sales and Selling in the Recruitment Industry
- The Recruitment Process
- Key Performance Indicators for the Recruitment Industry
- Candidate Attraction for Recruitment
- Candidate Management
- Candidate Interview Processes
- Client Acquisition
- Client Strategy in the Recruitment Sector
- Client Management
Who is this course for?
- Those interested in pursuing a career in recruitment or HR
- HR professionals seeking to enhance their recruitment skills
- Business owners or hiring managers responsible for recruitment
- Graduates or career changers looking to enter the recruitment industry
- Individuals looking to start their own recruitment agency
- Those interested in understanding the recruitment process from sourcing to onboarding.
- Recruitment Consultant: £24,000 - £40,000 per year
- Talent Acquisition Specialist: £30,000 - £60,000 per year
- Recruitment Manager: £35,000 - £70,000 per year
- Headhunter: £35,000 - £80,000 per year
- HR Business Partner: £40,000 - £70,000 per year
- Recruitment Marketing Manager: £35,000 - £60,000 per year
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I’m looking to get into recruitment or something similar if possible, is there a course that can help me get into this?Answer:
Hello Dean, Thank you for your query. This course will help you understand with the recruitment process and other office administration procedures. Have a nice day.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the Hard Copy certificate for the title course (HR And Recruitment Consultant Training - Level 4) absolutely Free! Other Hard Copy certificates are available for £10 each.
Please Note: The delivery charge inside the UK is £3.99, and the international students must pay a £9.99 shipping cost.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.