HR and Payroll Management
*Special Christmas Deals*
60% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
In a highly competitive market, employers recognise that employees with the right skills, experience and knowledge are essential to the success of their businesses. Human resources (HR) plays a key role in modern organizations and businesses, be they private sector, public sector or voluntary.
Managing and processing a business’s payroll is an important task, and it’s vital that those handling the payroll have a full understanding and knowledge of the processes involved. The understanding and operating of a payroll system within a business is an essential requirement both from a financial control aspect and in order to meet with regulations laid down by HMRC.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
Course Curriculum : HR and Payroll Management
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- Forecasting Demand and Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis and Selection
- Compensation and Benefits
- Personal and Professional Development
- Employee Performance Appraisal
- Human Resource Legislations
- Employee Motivation
- Motivation Theories
- Employee Motivation Strategies
- Team Development and Team Work
- Module Handouts- HR Management
- Additional Study Materials – HR Management
- Reference Book- HR Management
ADMINISTRATIVE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Administrative Human Resource
- Motivation theories and Strategies
- Individual Behaviour
- Team and Group Behaviour
- Team Building
- Informal Organisations
- Technology at Workplace
- Workplace Violence and Stressed Employees
- Organisational Productivity and Quality Improvement
- Job Enrichment and Challenges in Job Design
- Leadership Essentials
- Employee Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Communication at Workplace
- Managing Conflict and Change at Workplace
- Participation and Communication_1
- International Human Resource Management
- Module Handouts- Administrative Human Resource
- Additional Study Materials- Administrative Human Resource
BOOKKEEPING AND PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Internal Controls and Control Concepts
- Working with Ledgers
- Correcting Entries
- Sales Tax, Rules and Filing
- Budgeting & Strategic Plan
- Types of Budgets
- Merchandising Income Statement
- Sales and Purchase Discounts
- Petty Cash
- Cash Controls – The Bank Reconciliation
- The Payroll Process
- Payroll Process – Earnings Record
- The Partnership & Corporations
- Accounts Receivable and Bad Debts
- Preparing Interim Statements
- Year End – Inventory
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Certificate in HR and Payroll Management”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Whether you are just starting out in HR or looking to take your career to the next level, this course will give you the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
- If you’re a beginner wanting to learn how to run the business payroll from scratch or to manage the business’s payroll, we would recommend you start with learning all the principles and practices of how a manual payroll is run and this will be an ideal course you for that.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are countless roles in HR & Payroll management and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top.
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Clerk
- Office Administrator/ Office Manager
- H Account Clark
- R Administrator
- HR Assistant
- HR Manager
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager
- HR Consultant
- Training and Development Manager
- HR Executive
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Henry Olson asked:
How do I obtain my certificate? Do I have to pay extra for that or is it included in the package?
Kindly note that you will receive an E certificate after completion of this course. if you require a hard copy of the certificate charges are applied separately.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Luke Adams asked:
Does the awarding body accreditation appear on the certificate?
Yes. Awarding Body accreditation will be stated in the certificate with the name of the qualification. Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Certificate in HR and Payroll Management”.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.