Add to basket or enquire
✤ Trick or Treat yourself ✤
Exclusive Halloween savings! on selected online accredited courses
HR and Payroll Management (USA Standards)
In a highly competitive market, employers recognize that individuals with the right skills, experience and knowledge are essential to the success of their businesses. Human resources (HR) plays a key role in modern organisations and businesses, be they private sector, public sector or voluntary.
Managing and processing a business’s payroll is an important task, and it’s vital that those handling the payroll have full understanding and knowledge of the processes involved. Being able to operate a payroll system within a business is an essential requirement, both from a financial control aspect and in order to meet with regulations laid down by HMRC.
This course will teach you the responsibilities of a Human Resource Manager. It will help you to understand the recruitment, selection and appraisal processes. You will gain knowledge of different cultures and ethics. Further this HR and Payroll Management course (USA Standards) covers diverse topics in HR, giving you a broad understanding of the Human Resources Manager. Learners will understand how to recruit, select, train and assess employees. In addition, the course covers employee motivation, employee/employer relations, and how to manage change within an organisation.
This course will also teach you basic to advanced rules of book-keeping and payroll management, organised in easy stages so that you can gradually build your knowledge and confidence, eventually achieving complete mastery of the subject. More importantly, you will be able to handle your own accounting records, or those of an employer, in a practical and professional manner.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards.
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
Module 01 : HR Management
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- Forecasting Demand and Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis and Selection
- Compensation and Benefits
- Personal and Professional Development
- Employee Performance Appraisal
- Human Resource Legislations
- Employee Motivation
- Motivation Theories
- Employee Motivation Strategies
- Team Development and Team Work
- Module Handouts- HR Management
- Additional Study Materials – HR Management
- Reference Book- HR Management
Module 02 : Administrative Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Administrative Human Resource
- Motivation theories and Strategies
- Individual Behaviour
- Team and Group Behaviour
- Team Building
- Informal Organisations
- Technology at Workplace
- Workplace Violence and Stressed Employees
- Organisational Productivity and Quality Improvement
- Job Enrichment and Challenges in Job Design
- Leadership Essentials
- Employee Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Communication at Workplace
- Managing Conflict and Change at Workplace
- Participation and Communication_1
- International Human Resource Management
- Module Handouts- Administrative Human Resource
- Additional Study Materials- Administrative Human Resource
Module 03 : Bookkeeping and Payroll Management
- Introduction to Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Internal Controls and Control Concepts
- Working with Ledgers
- Correcting Entries
- Sales Tax, Rules and Filing
- Budgeting & Strategic Plan
- Types of Budgets
- Merchandising Income Statement
- Sales and Purchase Discounts
- Petty Cash
- Cash Controls – The Bank Reconciliation
- The Payroll Process
- Payroll Process – Earnings Record
- The Partnership & Corporations
- Accounts Receivable and Bad Debts
- Preparing Interim Statements
- Year End – Inventory
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for Level 2 Certificate in HR and Payroll Management
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Whether you are just starting out in HR or looking to take your career to the next level, this course will give you the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
- If you’re a beginner wanting to learn how to run the business payroll from scratch or to manage the business’s payroll, we would recommend you start with learning all the principles and practices of how a manual payroll is run and this will be an ideal course you for that.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound academic background or HR/payroll experience would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Payroll Clerk – £18,528
- Payroll Administrator – £20,010
- Office Administrator – £17,448
- Office Manager - £24,398
- Bookkeeper – £20,729
- HR Administrator – £19,665
- HR Assistant – £20,275
- HR Manager – £35,454
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager – £34,583
- HR Consultant – £36,251
- Training and Development Manager – £37,236
- HR Advisor – £26,880
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How do I obtain my certificate? Do I have to pay extra for that or is it included in the package?Answer:
Kindly note that you will receive an E certificate after completion of this course. if you require a hard copy of the certificate charges are applied separately.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Does the awarding body accreditation appear on the certificate?Answer:
Yes. Awarding Body accreditation will be stated in the certificate with the name of the qualification. Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Certificate in HR and Payroll Management”.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.