Add to basket or enquire
This bundle course which consists of two CPD training programs has been designed to provide our learner’s with a more in-depth understanding of the human resources sector and the fundamental process and practices involved.
Become an expert in payroll and a crucial member of the HR department with the HR and Payroll Administrator Course. This course is an instructor-led course that covers everything you need to know about running computerised and manual payroll. Through this payroll certification, you will gain a detailed understanding of the role of a payroll administrator, the UK payroll system and HR workplace culture. Learn how to process payroll, pay PAYE to HMRC, create payslips and much more.
The Management: Recruitment and Selection Process course is an in-depth look at the recruitment cycle and the role of a recruitment consultant. Starting with the history of recruitment, you will learn how to screen CVs, attract candidates, build strong relationships with potential hires, and develop an effective business strategy. You’ll even learn how to run a recruitment service of your own. Fast track your career in the employment industry and enrol in this best selling course today.
Highlights of The HR and Payroll Management with Recruitment Consultant Diploma:
- Get a detailed overview of human resource management
- Understand the role, responsibilities and function of the HR department
- Explore the organisational culture in human resources
- Gain a thorough understanding of the payroll process and the UK payroll system
- Learn about pension schemes, payslips and PAYE
- Broaden your knowledge of the history of recruitment & how the industry has evolved
- Familiarise with the recruitment cycle and the stages of the recruitment process
- Develop your client-facing communication skills
- Discover the pillars of client acquisition and get tips on finding new clients
- Explore methods and techniques for attracting potential candidates to a new role
We’ve taken this comprehensive HR and Payroll Management with Recruitment Consultant Diploma course and broken it down into 59 manageable units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Management skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following modules:
**HR and Payroll Management**
Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management
- HR Planning, Recruitment and Selection
- Induction, Training and Development
- HR Department’s Responsibilities
- Organisational Culture
- Motivation, Counseling, Resignations and Retirement
- Performance Appraisal
- Remuneration Policy
- Records and Statistics
- Industrial Relations
Introduction to Payroll Management
- Introduction to Payroll Management
- An Overview of Payroll
The UK Payroll System
- Running the payroll – Part 1
- Running the payroll – Part 2
- Manual payroll
- Benefits in kind
- Computerised systems
- Total Photo scenario explained
- Brightpay conclude
- Find software per HMRC Brightpay
- Add a new employee
- Add 2 more employees
- Payroll settings
- Monthly schedule – 1 Sara
- Monthly schedule – 2 Lana
- Monthly schedule – 3 James
- Directors NI
- Paying HMRC
- Paying Pensions
- RTI Submission
- Coding Notices
- Journal entries
- 102 Schedule
- Payroll run for Jan & Feb 2018
- Leavers – p45
- End of Year p60
- Installing Brightpay
Paye, Tax, NI
- PAYE TAX
- Online calculators
- Journal entries
Conclusion and Next Steps
- Conclusion and Next Steps
**Recruitment Consultant **
Module 01: Basics of Recruitment
- Module 01: Basics of Recruitment
Module 02: History and Development of the Recruitment Industry
- Module 02: History and Development of the Recruitment Industry
Module 03: The Worldwide Employment Industry
- Module 03: The Worldwide Employment Industry
Module 04: The UK Recruitment Industry Statistics
- Module 04: The UK Recruitment Industry Statistics
Module 05: The UK Recruitment Legislations Guide
- Module 05: The UK Recruitment Legislations Guide
Module 06: How to Become a Successful Recruitment Consultant
- Module 06: How to Become a Successful Recruitment Consultant
Module 07: Overview of the Recruitment Cycle
- Module 07: Overview of the Recruitment Cycle
Module 08: Candidate Management
- Module 08: Candidate Management
Module 09: Client Acquisition
- Module 09: Client Acquisition
Module 10: Recruitment Strategy
- Module 10: Recruitment Strategy
Module 11: Candidate Attraction
- Module 11: Candidate Attraction
Module 12: Developing a Business Strategy and Key Performance Indicators
- Module 12: Developing a Business Strategy and Key Performance Indicators
Module 13: How to Successfully Run a Recruiting Service
- Module 13: How to Successfully Run a Recruiting Service
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for learners who are new to the recruitment industry or wish to brush up on their skills and knowledge to reach the next level in their career. It offers a broad introduction to payroll and the recruitment cycle which is ideal for beginners.
This course is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this HR and Payroll Management with Recruitment Consultant Diploma is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire this skills that are necessary.
On successful completion, learners will have the practical skills and knowledge to kickstart a career in recruitment. Relevant roles in this field include:
- HR and Payroll Administrator
- Recruitment Consultant
- Head of Talent
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.