HR and Payroll are vital parts of any successful business, and a qualified individual will be in high demand and can enjoy a fruitful career. Managing and processing payroll and human resources are important tasks, so it’s vital that those in HR and payroll management are qualified and knowledgeable. This HR and Payroll Management for UK will teach you the responsibilities of an HR and Payroll Management professional in the UK. Understand the recruitment, selection, and appraisal of staff, and gain awareness of various cultures and ethics. This course covers employee motivation, employee/employer relations and how to manage change in an organization. In addition, learners will gain a broad understanding of the payroll process, including payroll software systems, how to correct payroll errors, and how to run an efficient payroll system.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- Nature of human resource management
- Human resource planning
- The employee life cycle
- Information on learning and development strategy
- Human resource practices
- Fundamentals of payroll systems & management
- Explore the basics of payroll systems
- Defining payroll systems in the UK
- Running an efficient payroll
- Workforce’s starting and leaving the business
- How to deal with HMRC in relation to new employees
- Process of calculating net and gross pay
- Understanding net pay resulting from voluntary and statutory deductions
- The process of statutory pay
- The national minimum wages for different types of work
- Overview of the national insurance contributions system (nic)
- National insurance contributions (nic) & less payments of employees
- Process of the payee system
- How to deal with the online payee system for employers
- Applying the employment allowance
- Payments at employment termination
- Explaining the retirement scheme
- how to work effectively with the RTI computerized payroll system
- Studying payroll computer software programs
- Correcting payroll errors
- How to maintain employee records
- Annual reporting and other tasks connected with payroll+
- A summary of the legal obligations associated with payroll systems.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in HR and Payroll Management.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
This course would be ideal for anyone hoping to work in HR and Payroll Management and would also benefit those working in these areas who hope to advance to management level.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a good grasp of the English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT
- Payroll Clerk
- Payroll Administrator
- Office Administrator/ Office Manager
- HR Account Clark
- HR Administrator
- HR Assistant
- HR Manager
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager
- HR Consultant
- Training and Development Manager
- HR Executive
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is a notebook sufficient to take the online course or do you need a desktop PC
Dear Marie. No. You can use any kind of device which you have access to internet like your laptop. tablet pc. Ipad and your mobile phone. You can use you notebook pc comprehensively. Best Regards, Student Support Team ,This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Jennifer Cheung asked:
why is the course so cheap is there a catch ? and when enrolled is there is a limit time to when i need to start and finish .
Dear Jennifer Cheung, No. You will have 365 days to complete this course and get your CPD accredited HR and Payroll Management for the UK. Best Regards, Student Support Team,This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
WHAT IS NUS CARD AND HOW MUCH COST. WILL I RECEIVA A CERTIFICATE
Dear Rose, Yes, You will be awarded certificate in HR and Payroll Management UK,Once you successfully completed your course. NUS Extra is also the only student discount card that can be used while shopping online. And all this for only £1 per month! An annual card only costs £12 and includes International Student Identity NUS Extra card, which is recognised and valid for discounts worldwide. Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
why is the course so cheap
Dear Rose, Yes . This CPD accredited certificate in HR and Payroll Management course is affordable. We have designed this courses for giving maxims qualifications for learners in UK and out side UK. Most importantly theses offers are limited time offers. Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.