Want to know what does it take to build a successful career in the administration area? The HR and Payroll are two essential part of the business that performs varied duties within the organization. If you are thinking about becoming an HR or Payroll Administrator, then take your initial steps and start your journey by enrolling in this HR and Payroll Administrator Course.
This excellent course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then HR and Payroll Administrator Course is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying HR and Payroll Administrator Course:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
This course consists of various modules that are all geared towards helping you learn the functions of human resources management and payroll management. You will grasp the recruitment process, following with interview, retention, health & safety, maintaining discipline and termination. Also, understand basic terminologies of payroll, different accounting methods, preparing balance sheets, and other financial statements.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Human Resource Management
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Human Resources Today
- Module Three – Recruiting and Interviewing
- Module Four – Retention and Orientation
- Module Five – Following Up With New Employees
- Module Six – Workplace Health & Safety
- Module Seven – Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence
- Module Eight – Workplace Wellness
- Module Nine – Providing Feedback to Employees
- Module Ten – Disciplining Employees
- Module Eleven – Terminating Employees
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
Bookkeeping & Payroll Basics
- Module One – Introduction
- Module Two – Basic Terminology
- Module Three – Basic Terminology (II)
- Module Four – Accounting Methods
- Module Five – Keeping Track of Your Business
- Module Six – Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Module Seven – Other Financial Statements
- Module Eight – Payroll Accounting Terminology
- Module Nine – End of Period Procedures
- Module Ten – Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control
- Module – Eleven Auditing
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- What Is Payroll?
- Principles Of Payroll Systems
- Confidentiality And Security Of Information
- Effective Payroll Processing
- Increasing Payroll Efficiency
- Risk Management in Payroll
- Time Management
- Personnel Filing
- When Workers Leave Employment
- Hiring Employees
- Paye and Payroll for Employers
- Tell HMRC about a New Employee
- Net And Gross Pay
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Minimum Wage for Different types of Work
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The HR and Payroll Administrator Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
hi, Will I need to download any software to do this course. thank you
Hi Katie, You don't need to download any software initially. As you will progress with the course, you will be provided with the required software needed to practice the lessons. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.