Add to basket or enquire
Our HR and Payroll Administrator course is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation ABC Awards, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The HR and Payroll Administrator course is also accredited by IAO & CPD, with 180 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
Aiming to build a successful career in administration? All businesses need an HR and Payroll department which performs a variety of duties within the organisation.
This HR and Payroll Administrator course consists of various modules all geared towards helping you learn the functions of human resources (HR) management and payroll management.
You will learn about the recruitment process, interviewing potential candidates, retention, health & safety, maintaining discipline and termination.
On top of these areas, you will gain a greater understanding of the basic terminology of HR, payroll, different accounting methods, preparing balance sheets and other financial statements.
Why People Enrol this HR and Payroll Administrator Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the HR and Payroll Administrator course
- Learning materials of our HR and Payroll Administrator course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all HR and Payroll Administrator course content for a full year
- Complete the HR and Payroll Administrator course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our HR and Payroll Administrator course
What you will learn in the HR and Payroll Administrator Course:
- Gain a firm understanding of the theories and practices related to hiring processes, administrative services, performance management and appraisal, staff administration, and training.
- Get a strong perception concerning motivation, employee counselling, resignations and retirement.
- Learn about the importance of maintaining health, safety, security and welfare of employees.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of HR and payroll management.
- Learn how to operate a payroll system within a business in the UK.
- Gain a full understanding and knowledge of the processes involved in managing and processing a business’s payroll.
- Explore BrightPay including its powerful features, creating flexible payment schedules, RTI submission, customisable additions and deductions and automated HMRC payments, and many more.
- Discover detailed information on Paye, Tax, and NI.
This HR and Payroll Administrator Course is a comprehensive and detailed course on HR management and Payroll management. It will give you a deep and clear knowledge about the HR management process and Payroll management process.
This course will help you start your career as an HR and payroll administrator.
Enrol now and gain professional qualifications!
Course Curriculum of the HR and Payroll Administrator Course
We’ve taken this comprehensive HR and Payroll Administrator course and broken it down into several easy to understand units which will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the HR and Payroll managers skills.
It really is a sure pathway to success for you to become an HR or Payroll Administrator.
This HR and Payroll Administrator course is designed with the following modules:
Module 01: Introduction to Human Resource
- Human Resource Management
- The Role of HR Department
- Aims of HRM
- HRM and Personal Management
- Impacts HR have on Organisational Performance
Module 02: Employee Recruitment and Selection Procedure
- Attracting Candidates
- Outsourcing Recruitment
- Application Forms
- Final Stages
Module 03: Employee Training and Development Process
- The Justification for Training
- Transferring Training
- Systematic Training
- Types of Training
- Effective Training Practices
- Training Techniques
Module 04: Performance Appraisal Management
- The Benefits of Performance Management
- Characteristics of Performance Management
- Performance Management Cycle
- Managing Performance Throughout the Year
- Reviewing Performance
- Rating Performance
- Dealing with Under-Performers
Module 05: Employee Relations
- Strategic Employee Relations
- Practice of Industrial Relations
- Employee Voice
- Employee Communications
Module 06: Motivation and Counselling
- Types of Motivation
- Motivation Theory
- Motivation Strategies
Module 07: Ensuring Health and safety at the Workplace
- Managing Health and Safety at Work
- The Importance of Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Benefits of Workplace Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Policies
- Conducting Risk Assessments
- Accident Prevention
- Measuring Health and Safety Performance
- Health and Safety Training
Module 08 :Employee Termination
- Relieving Letter
Module 09: Employer Record and Statistics
- The Necessary for Personnel Records
- Informations in Personnel Records
- Formats of Personnel Records
Module 10: Essential UK Employment Law
- Working Parents Right
- Data Protection (GDPR)
- Crucial Employment Law Changes in 2019
Module 11: Introduction to Payroll Management
- How to Run the Payroll in the UK
- Process- Set up the Software from the Start
- Paye Tax: Tax Codes, Tax Allowances, Tax Bands
- National Insurance: Classes, Calculation, Categories
- RTI & Pensions
- Payroll Procedure: Cut off Dates, Deadlines, Time Sheets
- Computerised Systems
- Producing Payslips
- Deductions: SSP, SMP, Student Loans
- Bookkeeping Entries – for Your System
- An Overview of Payroll
Module 12: The UK Payroll System
- Running the payroll – Part 1
- Running the payroll – Part 2
- Manual payroll
- Benefits in kind
- Computerised systems
- Total Photo scenario explained
Module 13: Brightpay
- Brightpay conclude
- Find software per HMRC Brightpay
- Add a new employee
- Add 2 more employees
- Payroll settings
- Monthly schedule – Lana
- Monthly schedule – James
- Directors NI
- Paying HMRC
- Paying Pensions
- RTI Submission
- Coding Notices
- Journal entries
- 102 Schedule
- Payroll run for Jan & Feb 2018
- Leavers – p45
- End of Year p60
- Installing Brightpay
Module 14: Paye, Tax, NI
- PAYE TAX
- Online calculators
- Journal entries
Conclusion and Next Steps
- Conclusion and Next Steps
How is the HR and Payroll Administrator Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a recognised and professional certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the HR and Payroll Administrator course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new qualification. Hardcopy of this ABC Awards-Endorsed certificate can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £129
- International: £129 + £10 (postal charge) = £139
CPD & IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this HR and Payroll Administrator course, you will qualify for the CPD & IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This excellent HR and Payroll Administrator Course is suitable for anyone interested in working in HR management and payroll management or who simply wants to learn more about the topic.
This HR and Payroll Administrator Course is ideal for
- HR executives
- Payroll executives
- People interesting in learning about HR management and payroll management
If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then this HR and Payroll Administrator Course is for you.
Whether you’re an existing HR or Payroll Administrator or aspiring to be one, this HR and Payroll Administrator course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The HR and Payroll Administrator Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements.
All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and to be over the age of 16.
This HR and Payroll Administrator Course will open up many job opportunities for you. Some of them are:
- Working as an HR executive
- Working as a payroll manager
- Start your own consultancy, offering recruitment services, training, or advice on HR strategy and policy planning
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
hi, Will I need to download any software to do this course. thank you
Hi Katie, You don't need to download any software initially. As you will progress with the course, you will be provided with the required software needed to practice the lessons. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi how long it takes this course
Dear Ana, Thanks for contacting us. The estimated course duration is 34 hours of continuous study. However, you will get one year access to the course and you can complete the course anytime within a year. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, Is that really the cost of the whole course or just one element of it?
Dear Gary, Thanks for reaching out. The whole course price is ££19 including the exams. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.