Add to basket or enquire
Want to know what does it take to build a successful career in administration? All businesses need an HR and Payroll department which performs a variety of duties within the organization.
If you are thinking about becoming an HR or Payroll Administrator, then start your journey now by enrolling in this HR and Payroll Administrator Course.
This HR and Payroll Administrator course consists of various modules all geared towards helping you learn the functions of human resources management and payroll management. You will learn about the recruitment process, interviewing potential candidates, retention, health & safety, maintaining discipline and termination. On top of these areas, you will gain a greater understanding of the basic terminology of HR, payroll, different accounting methods, preparing balance sheets and other financial statements.
Highlights of the HR and Payroll Administrator Course:
- Gain a firm understanding of the theories and practices related to hiring processes, administrative services, performance management and appraisal, staff administration, and training.
- Get a strong perception concerning motivation, employee counselling, resignations and retirement.
- Learn about the importance of maintaining health, safety, security and welfare of employees.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of HR and payroll management.
- Learn how to operate a payroll system within a business in the UK.
- Gain a full understanding and knowledge of the processes involved in managing and processing a business’s payroll.
- Explore BrightPay including its powerful features, creating flexible payment schedules, RTI submission, customisable additions and deductions and automated HMRC payments, and many more.
- Discover detailed information on Paye, Tax, and NI.
We’ve taken this comprehensive HR and Payroll Administrator course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success for you to become an HR or Payroll Administrator.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management (HR Management)
- Manpower Planning, Recruitment and Selection
- Induction, Training and Employee Development
- Health, Safety, Security and Welfare
- Organisational Culture
- Motivation, Employee Counseling, Resignations and Retirement
- Performance Appraisal
- Personnel Records and Statistics
- Industrial Relations
Introduction to Payroll Management
- Introduction to Payroll Management
- An Overview of Payroll
The UK Payroll System
- Running the payroll – Part 1
- Running the payroll – Part 2
- Manual payroll
- Benefits in kind
- Computerised systems
- Total Photo scenario explained
- Brightpay conclude
- Find software per HMRC Brightpay
- Add a new employee
- Add 2 more employees
- Payroll settings
- Monthly schedule – 1 Sara
- Monthly schedule – 2 Lana
- Monthly schedule – 3 James
- Directors NI
- Paying HMRC
- Paying Pensions
- RTI Submission
- Coding Notices
- Journal entries
- 102 Schedule
- Payroll run for Jan & Feb 2018
- Leavers – p45
- End of Year p60
- Installing Brightpay
Paye, Tax, NI
- PAYE TAX
- Online calculators
Conclusion and Next Steps
- Conclusion and Next Steps
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the HR and Payroll Administrator course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion of this HR and Payroll Administrator course, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing HR or Payroll Administrator or aspiring to be one, this HR and Payroll Administrator course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The HR and Payroll Administrator Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This excellent course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then HR and Payroll Administrator Course is for you.
With experience, you could set up your own consultancy offering recruitment services, training, or advice on HR strategy and policy planning.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi how long it takes this course
Dear Ana, Thanks for contacting us. The estimated course duration is 34 hours of continuous study. However, you will get one year access to the course and you can complete the course anytime within a year. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
hi, Will I need to download any software to do this course. thank you
Hi Katie, You don't need to download any software initially. As you will progress with the course, you will be provided with the required software needed to practice the lessons. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, Is that really the cost of the whole course or just one element of it?
Dear Gary, Thanks for reaching out. The whole course price is ££19 including the exams. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How do i register for the course. I cant see where i can do it online
Dear Norren, Thanks for your email. You just need to go to the course page above link and click on the 'Add to Basket' to purchase the course. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do I need a laptop or can this be done using a smart phone
Dear Lovienna, Thank you for contacting us. The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.