Add to basket or enquire
If you are thinking about becoming an HR or Payroll Administrator, then start your journey now by enrolling in this HR and Payroll Administrator Course.
This HR and Payroll Administrator course is endorsed by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised. This course is also accredited by CPD and 10 CPD points available without any further studies.
Want to know what does it take to build a successful career in administration? All businesses need an HR and Payroll department which performs a variety of duties within the organisation.
This HR and Payroll Administrator course consists of various modules all geared towards helping you learn the functions of human resources (HR) management and payroll management.
You will learn about the recruitment process, interviewing potential candidates, retention, health & safety, maintaining discipline and termination.
On top of these areas, you will gain a greater understanding of the basic terminology of HR, payroll, different accounting methods, preparing balance sheets and other financial statements.
Why Over A Thousand People Loved And Enrolled In The HR and Payroll Administrator Course From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this UK Employment Law Course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
- Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of HR management and Payroll management
What you will learn in the HR and Payroll Administrator Course:
- Gain a firm understanding of the theories and practices related to hiring processes, administrative services, performance management and appraisal, staff administration, and training.
- Get a strong perception concerning motivation, employee counselling, resignations and retirement.
- Learn about the importance of maintaining health, safety, security and welfare of employees.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of HR and payroll management.
- Learn how to operate a payroll system within a business in the UK.
- Gain a full understanding and knowledge of the processes involved in managing and processing a business’s payroll.
- Explore BrightPay including its powerful features, creating flexible payment schedules, RTI submission, customisable additions and deductions and automated HMRC payments, and many more.
- Discover detailed information on Paye, Tax, and NI.
This HR and Payroll Administrator Course is a comprehensive and detailed course on HR management and Payroll management. It will give you a deep and clear knowledge about the HR management process and Payroll management process.
This course will help you start your career as an HR and payroll administrator.
Enrol now and gain professional qualifications!
Course Curriculum of the HR and Payroll Administrator Course
We’ve taken this comprehensive HR and Payroll Administrator course and broken it down into several easy to understand units which will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the HR and Payroll managers skills.
It really is a sure pathway to success for you to become an HR or Payroll Administrator.
This HR and Payroll Administrator course is designed with the following modules:
Module 01: Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management
Module 02: HR Planning, Recruitment and Selection
- HR Planning, Recruitment and Selection
Module 03: Induction, Training and Development
- Induction, Training and Development
Module 04: HR Department’s Responsibilities
- HR Department’s Responsibilities
Module 05: The UK Recruitment Legislations Guide
- The UK Recruitment Legislations Guide
Module 06: Organisational Culture
- Organisational Culture
Module 07: Motivation, Counseling, Resignations and Retirement
- Motivation, Counseling, Resignations and Retirement
Module 08: Performance Appraisal & Remuneration Policy
- Performance Appraisal
- Remuneration Policy
Module 09: Records and Statistics
- Records and Statistics
Module 10: Industrial Relations
- Industrial Relations
Module 11: The UK Recruitment Industry Statistics
- The UK Recruitment Industry Statistics
Module 12: Introduction to Payroll Management
- Introduction to Payroll Management
- An Overview of Payroll
Module 13: The UK Payroll System
- Running the payroll – Part 1
- Running the payroll – Part 2
- Manual payroll
- Benefits in kind
- Computerised systems
- Total Photo scenario explained
Module 14: Brightpay
- Brightpay conclude
- Find software per HMRC Brightpay
- Add a new employee
- Add 2 more employees
- Payroll settings
- Monthly schedule – Lana
- Monthly schedule – James
- Directors NI
- Paying HMRC
- Paying Pensions
- RTI Submission
- Coding Notices
- Journal entries
- 102 Schedule
- Payroll run for Jan & Feb 2018
- Leavers – p45
- End of Year p60
- Installing Brightpay
Module 15: Paye, Tax, NI
- PAYE TAX
- Online calculators
- Journal entries
Conclusion and Next Steps
- Conclusion and Next Steps
Method of Assessment of the HR and Payroll Administrator Course
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for TQUK endorsed and CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK
Upon successful completion of the MCQ assessment, learners can order their TQUK Endorsed Certification by paying an accreditation fee of £99. International students will be required to pay an additional £10 postal charge.
Total Endorsed Certification Time
The demonstrated time is the estimated time that is expected to be taken by a learner to pursue all the learning outcomes of the course. The Total Qualification Time is comprised of the time a learner will take to cover all the course materials along with the quizzes and assignment completion.
Total Endorsed Certification time for this course is 400 hours.
Guided Learning Hours
The guided learning hours are made up of all real-time contact time and guidance of a learner by One Education. This is a self-paced online course. You will get 12 months access to our learning portal, so it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
GLH for this Endorsed Certification is 68 hours.
Who is this course for?
This excellent HR and Payroll Administrator Course is suitable for anyone interested in working in HR management and payroll management or who simply wants to learn more about the topic.
This HR and Payroll Administrator Course is ideal for
- HR executives
- Payroll executives
- People interesting in learning about HR management and payroll management
If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then this HR and Payroll Administrator Course is for you.
Whether you’re an existing HR or Payroll Administrator or aspiring to be one, this HR and Payroll Administrator course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The HR and Payroll Administrator Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements.
All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and to be over the age of 16.
This HR and Payroll Administrator Course will open up many job opportunities for you. Some of them are:
- Working as an HR executive
- Working as a payroll manager
- Start your own consultancy, offering recruitment services, training, or advice on HR strategy and policy planning
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
hi, Will I need to download any software to do this course. thank you
Hi Katie, You don't need to download any software initially. As you will progress with the course, you will be provided with the required software needed to practice the lessons. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi how long it takes this course
Dear Ana, Thanks for contacting us. The estimated course duration is 34 hours of continuous study. However, you will get one year access to the course and you can complete the course anytime within a year. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, Is that really the cost of the whole course or just one element of it?
Dear Gary, Thanks for reaching out. The whole course price is ££19 including the exams. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.