Our best selling HR and Employment Law Certificate Course is suitable for anyone aspiring to or already working in child care industry and looks at skills needed to improve. By taking this course you will gain the necessary skills to perform effectively in this field.
The HR and Employment Law Certificate Course is organised into 2 modules and includes everything you need to become successful in this profession.
To make this course more accessible for you, we have designed it for both part-time and full-time students. You can study at your own pace or become an expert in just 9 hours!
The HR and Employment Law Certificate Course will provide day-to-day advice and consultancy to companies of all sizes on all HR and employment law matters. The course will help you achieve legal compliance and best practice so you'll be able to get the most from your people without threat of disputes or legal action. With this course you will learn about HR Processes and Issues including Recruitment, Compensation and Performance Management, the Employment Standards Act and The Occupational Health and Safety Act, human Rights and Accommodation, discipline and Terminations,managing in a unionized environment.
Upon completion, you will be able to manage employees more effectively. The course consists of several modules covering various topics surrounding HR law issues.
Benefits of studying the HR and Employment Law Certificate Course with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Qualify for over 200 fantastic deals with an NUS Extra card
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
The HR and Employment Law Certificate Course is made up of two mandatory modules, which cover
- Identifying, recruiting and interviewing potential employees
- Providing effective feedback
- Immigration requirements and employee rights
- Termination of employment procedures
- And more...
************************** Course Modules **************************
Human Resource Management
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Human Resources Today
- Module Three – Recruiting and Interviewing
- Module Four – Retention and Orientation
- Module Five – Following Up With New Employees
- Module Six – Workplace Health & Safety
- Module Seven – Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence
- Module Eight – Workplace Wellness
- Module Nine – Providing Feedback to Employees
- Module Ten – Disciplining Employees
- Module Eleven – Terminating Employees
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Immigration Requirements
- Contractual Terms
- Rights During Employment
- Termination of Employment
- Business Transfers
- Collective Rights
- Useful Websites
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
HR and Employment Law Certificate Course is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The HR and Employment Law Certificate Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Training offered by the HR and Employment Law Certificate Course could potentially benefit a range of roles, but would particularly enhance careers in
- Business Management
- Other professional management roles
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.