Add to basket or enquire
Diploma In HR and Administrative Assistant
This Diploma in Human ResourceManagement course (USA Standards) gives a thorough knowledge and understanding of the important role HR plays in organisations, and will be of great interest to HR business professionals as well as those who are pursuing a career in this area.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards.
Get Started Today!
- Accredited by CPD & iAP
- Unlimited Access for 365 Days
- FREE PDF Certificate Included
What skills will I gain?
- Learn key terms and theories of HRM
- Learn about human resource legislation
- This course will equip you with the skills to motivate employees
- Learn about personal and professional development
- Gain knowledge in Motivation theories and Strategies
- This course provides knowledge of leadership essentials
- Learn about International Human Resource Management
- Gain knowledge in organisational productivity and quality Improvement
- Understand the wide scope of Human Resource Management
➽ (Module 01) HR Management
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- Forecasting Demand and Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis and Selection
- Compensation and Benefits
- Personal and Professional Development
- Employee Performance Appraisal
- Human Resource Legislations
- Employee Motivation
- Motivation Theories
- Employee Motivation Strategies
- Team Development and Team Work
➽ (Module 02) Administrative Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Administrative Human Resource
- Motivation theories and Strategies
- Individual Behaviour
- Team and Group Behaviour
- Team Building
- Informal Organisations
- Technology at Workplace
- Workplace Violence and Stressed Employees
- Organisational Productivity and Quality Improvement
- Leadership Essentials
- Employee Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Communication at Workplace
- Managing Conflict and Change at Workplace
- Participation and Communication_1
- International Human Resource Management
Method of Assessment
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the “ Diploma in HR & Administrative Assistant ” free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant or Secretary
- Employee relation officer
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- HR assistant or HR clerk
- Training & Development manager
- Office supervisor or HR executive
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager
- This course requires no formal qualifications and this certification is open to everyone.
With this diploma, you are able to fulfil various roles, such as:
- Human Resource Manager
- Human Resource Administrator
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Diploma in HR & Administrative Assistant
Digital certificate - Included
Free e-Certificate Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.