UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Certificate in Employee Recruitment, CPD Accredited
This is a certificate in Employee recruitment Management Process to determine the necessary term and conditions in Recruitment, Recruitment Process, Recruitment Methods, Recruitment and selection methods in Businesses, Recruitment Techniques. All are discussed in this recruitment management course."Determination of Recruitment and better Recruitment enhance employee performance" Behind every successful Organisation is a Role of Employees. This can be done when the right employees are in the right place. And with this comprehensive Certificate in Employee Recruitment course, you'll learn everything you need to Understand Recruitment and its technique to Recruit Motivated employees – You'll also get a Certificate in Employee Recruitment upon completion.
Why you choose us
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Assignments that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Key Learning Objectives
- Defining recruitment.
- Understanding the selection process.
- Recognizing the GROW model and how to set goals.
- Preparing for the interview and question process.
- Identifying and avoiding bias when making offers.
- Discovering ways to retain talent and measure growth.
To achieve the Certificate in Employee Recruitment, a learner must achieve the following Modules:
- Topic 1: Introduction to Recruitment
- Topic 2: The Selection Process
- Topic 3: Goal Setting
- Topic 4: The Interview
- Topic 5: Types of Interview Questions
- Topic 6: Avoiding Bias in Your Selection
- Topic 7: The Background Check
- Topic 8: Making Your Offer
- Topic 9: Orientation and Retention
- Topic 10: Measuring the Results
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to the UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7, anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and a case study at the end. All the course material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there will be no video or live lectures during the training course.
"After completion of the Course, Students will get their Certificate of Completion from UKPDA."
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt the Final Assignment. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will know directly whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via the Learning Platform for 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners to complete the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s), Learner must pay for the CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion in PDF format or Hard-copy.
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £29
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £40 + postage charges local £9 = £49
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £40 + postage charges International £14 = £54
Who is this course for?
The Certificate in Employee Recruitment Training course is purposely designed for the Management Industry to hire their employees. Without any prior knowledge of Employee Recruitment, the learners can take this training course, and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone passionate and ambitious about Employee Recruitment can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Certificate in Employee Recruitment with any prior knowledge and experience.
Students seeking to enrol for this introduction to recruitment course should meet the following requirements;
- Be aged 16 years or above
- Solid knowledge of English Language
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Working Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online that is the Internet and Microsoft Office
- A genuine desire to study and succeed.
After completing the Certificate in Employee Recruitment course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest confidence level to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £29
Upon successfully passing the course Final Test, Learner must pay for the CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion from UKPDA in PDF format or Hardcopy.
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £40
Upon successfully passing the course Final Test, Learner must pay for the CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion from UKPDAin PDF format or Hardcopy.