UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
HR Advisor Diploma (Level 5) - CPD Accredited
HR Advisor course is designed by specialist by considering the need of both the job seekers and people already working in established businesses, which covers most of your professional needs in the field of HR management and Leadership.
HR Advisor diploma course will help you to learn from scratch and take you to higher level of professionalism. As you may know that Leadership and HR Management skills are important because possessing good organisational skills establish the trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you are looking to gain various HR management and Leadership skills then this is your most desired course.
Are you new to online learning?
Don’t worry. Along with providing most professional courses, UKPDA also provides the most regular tutor support via online mediums, and will guide you in every possible way to get most out of your online course. Further to this, assessments are really challenging, but interestingly, will not take much of your time. You will have to read through the provided study material and attempt the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) afterwards.
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Level 5 HR Advisor Diploma is CPD Certificate. To achieve a Level 5 HR Advisor Diploma learner must have to achieve 7 Modules with 70 Credits to get CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion.
Module 1: Human Resource Management
- Describe the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management on their daily responsibilities
- Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
- Be an advocate for your employees’ health and safety
- Provide accurate, actionable feedback to employees
- Act appropriately in situations requiring discipline and termination
- Evaluate some of the strengths and opportunities for Human Resources in your own workplace
- Identify three areas for further development within the Human Resources field as part of a personal action plan
Module 2: Coaching and Mentoring
- Define coaching, mentoring and the GROW model.
- Identify and set appropriate goals using the SMART technique of goal setting.
- Identify the steps necessary in defining the current state or reality of your employee’s situation.
- Identify the steps needed in defining options for your employee and turn them into a preliminary plan.
- Identify the steps in developing a finalized plan or wrapping it up and getting your employee motivated to accomplish those plans.
- Identify the benefits of building and fostering trust with your employee.
- Identify the steps in giving effective feedback while maintaining trust.
- Identify and overcoming common obstacles to the growth and development of your employee.
- Identify when the coaching is at an end and transitioning your employee to other growth opportunities.
- Identify the difference between mentoring and coaching, using both to enable long-term development through a positive relationship with your employee.
Module 3: Conflict Resolution
- Understand what conflict and conflict resolution mean
- Understand all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand the five main styles of conflict resolution
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflicts
- Be able to break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict
- Be able to use basic communication tools, such as the agreement frame and open questions
- Be able to use basic anger and stress management techniques
Module 4: Creative Problem Solving
- Understand problems and the creative problem solving process
- Identify types of information to gather and key questions to ask in problem solving
- Identify the importance of defining a problem correctly
- Identify and use four different problem definition tools
- Write concrete problem statements
- Use basic brainstorming tools to generate ideas for solutions
- Use idea generating tools, such as affinity diagrams, word chaining, the box method, the six thinking hats, and the blink method
- Evaluate potential solutions against criteria, including cost/benefit analysis and group voting
Module 5: Customer Support
- Define customer support
- Know the different venues for customer support
- Recognize challenges of customer support
- Learn different applications
- Know proper forms of documentation
- Learning to be proactive in customer support
Module 6: Employee Motivation
- Defining motivation, an employer’s role in it and how the employee can play a part
- Identifying the importance of Employee Motivation
- Identifying methods of Employee Motivation
- Describing the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation – with particular reference to psychology
- Identifying personality types and how they fit into a plan for Employee Motivation.
- Setting clear and defined goals.
- Identifying specific issues in the field, and addressing these issues and how to maintain this going forward.
Module 7: Employee Recruitment
- Defining recruitment.
- Understanding the selection process.
- Recognizing the GROW model and how to set goals.
- Preparing for the interview and question process.
- Identifying and avoiding bias when making offers.
- Discovering ways to retain talent and measure growth
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) / Final Test Learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £37
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £65 + postage charges £9
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of HR Advisor the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about HR Advisor can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for HR Advisor Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of HR Consultant is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course, HR Advisor, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review