Add to basket or enquire
This HR Advisor Training course is endorsed by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised. This course is also accredited by CPD and 10 CPD points available without any further studies.
An HR advisor is responsible for supporting an organization’s and the needs of its employees. The HR Advisor Training course trains you how to perform the role of an HR advisor covering conflict management and improving the morale of current staff through proper training, recruiting right and new employees for the new post, etc. The course also teaches you the techniques of analyzing CVs, the methods of introducing the employee about workplace regulations and employment legislation, and more.
Benefits of studying HR Advisor Training:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
We’ve taken this comprehensive HR Advisor Training course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the HR Advisor Training course. HR Advisor Training really is a sure pathway to success.
This HR Advisor Training course is designed with the following modules:
Module 01: Introduction to Human Resource
- Human Resource Management
- The Role of HR Department
- Aims of HRM
- HRM and Personal Management
- Impacts HR have on Organisational Performance
Module 02: Employee Recruitment and Selection Procedure
- Attracting Candidates
- Outsourcing Recruitment
- Application Forms
- Final Stages
Module 03: Employee Training and Development Process
- The Justification for Training
- Transferring Training
- Systematic Training
- Types of Training
- Effective Training Practices
- Training Techniques
Module 04: Performance Appraisal Management
- The Benefits of Performance Management
- Characteristics of Performance Management
- Performance Management Cycle
- Managing Performance Throughout the Year
- Reviewing Performance
- Rating Performance
- Dealing with Under-Performers
Module 05: Employee Relations
- Strategic Employee Relations
- Practice of Industrial Relations
- Employee Voice
- Employee Communications
Module 06: Motivation and Counselling
- Types of Motivation
- Motivation Theory
- Motivation Strategies
Module 07: Ensuring Health and safety at the Workplace
- Managing Health and Safety at Work
- The Importance of Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Benefits of Workplace Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Policies
- Conducting Risk Assessments
- Accident Prevention
- Measuring Health and Safety Performance
- Health and Safety Training
Module 08 :Employee Termination
- Relieving Letter
Module 09: Employer Record and Statistics
- The Necessary for Personnel Records
- Informations in Personnel Records
- Formats of Personnel Records
Module 10: Essential UK Employment Law
- Working Parents Right
- Data Protection (GDPR)
- Crucial Employment Law Changes in 2019
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for TQUK endorsed and CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK
Upon successful completion of the MCQ assessment, learners can order their TQUK Endorsed Certification by paying an accreditation fee of £59. International students will be required to pay an additional £10 postal charge.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this HR Advisor Training course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The HR Advisor Training is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How long will this course take to complete?
Dear Bob, Thanks for the question. The estimated course duration is 42 hours of continuous study. However, you will get one year access to the course and you can complete the course anytime within a year. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can this course be completed using an iPad?
Dear Esther, Thank you for contacting us. The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. Therefore, you can do the courses by using an iPad. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.