Add to basket or enquire
HR Advisor holds an organisation and its employees together with his/her expertise. If you thrive to flourish in this role, then take a dive into our extensive 7-course HR Advisor & Manager Complete Training Bundle! With this extensive bundle and exclusive pricing deal, enhance your HR advisory personality and equip yourself with professional communicative, supervisory, administrative and leadership skills in no time.
Enhance your expertise as an HR advisor and develop skills for a better future with this all-in-one bundle course deal for just £119 (originally priced at £1899). It includes a TQUK-endorsed course with 6 additional CPD-accredited courses, a printed TQUK-endorsed certificate, expert assistance and course assessment. Enjoy 12 months access to this bundle of courses FREE of charge and master a range of in-demand professional skills to advance your career. No hidden costs — simply enrol online and save £1780.
This bundle package includes:
- TQUK-endorsed HR Advisor Training
- 6 additional CPD courses —
- Effective Communication Skills
- Personal Leadership Skills
- Self Esteem and Confidence Building Course
- HR Assistant Training
- Supervision & Management
- Certificate in Administrative Support
Anyone can kickstart his/her career as a professional HR advisor with this bundle of best-selling courses — that too in an exclusive deal you won’t find anywhere else. We’ve designed this HR Problem-solving Advisor Training bundle by combining 6 relevant CPD-accredited hr consultancy courses with the best HR advisor training course online to help you master the specialist skills to truly excel in this field.
The additional courses will help you in developing yourself as an expert influencer & leader and polish your communication techniques for greater efficiency. You will significantly grow more self-esteem and confidence to provide better HR assistance to any organisation. The bundle also covers skill improvement in supervision, administration and management. Your people skills will improve as a while after finishing this bundle and then, you’ll be ready to take the role of HR advisor and thrive in any organisation.
Key Features of HR Advisor & Manager Complete Training Bundle from One Education:
- TQUK-endorsed HR Advisor Training with endorsed certification on successful completion
- 6 additional CPD courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- 24/7 access to the course for an extensive period of 12 months
- Ease of access to the course material from any device of your choice
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Develop professional skills and advance your career, thus increasing your potential to earn more
- Familiarise with the role and key responsibilities of an HR advisor
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the principles of HR management
- Understand how to maintain a positive workplace culture and the different types of organisational cultures
- Deepen your knowledge of incentives, employee turnover and retention
- Develop your understanding of the role of leadership in an HR role
- Implement an effective performance and reward management system in the workplace
- Familiarise with the key skills, qualities and requirements of an HR advisor
- Gain a deeper understanding of UK employment law and legislation
- Learn about recent employment law changes in the UK and their impact
- Maintain positive employee and client relations by developing core verbal and nonverbal communication skills
This HR Advisor Training course is designed with the following modules:
Module 01: Introduction to Human Resource
- Module 01: Introduction to Human Resource
Module 02: Employee Recruitment and Selection Procedure
- Module 02: Employee Recruitment and Selection Procedure
Module 03: Employee Training and Development Process
- Module 03: Employee Training and Development Process
Module 04: Performance Appraisal Management
- Module 04: Performance Appraisal Management
Module 05: Employee Relations
- Module 05: Employee Relations
Module 06: Motivation and Counselling
- Module 06: Motivation and Counselling
Module 07: Ensuring Health and safety at the Workplace
- Module 07: Ensuring Health and safety at the Workplace
Module 08 :Employee Termination
- Module 08 :Employee Termination
Module 09: Employer Record and Statistics
- Module 09: Employer Record and Statistics
Module 10: Essential UK Employment Law
- Module 10: Essential UK Employment Law
Who is this course for?
This endorsed HR Advisor & Manager Complete Training Bundle programme is ideal for aspiring professionals looking to gain the most sought after skills to fast track their career. Our online courses are uniquely designed for quality distance learning, providing an accessible platform that allows learners to learn from anywhere in the world with a secure internet connection. Increase your earning potential and stand out to prospective employers by learning from the experts.
This ultimate HR Advisor & Manager Complete Training Bundle provides learners the opportunities to explore job sectors like —
- HR Advisor (Average Annual HR Advisor Salary in the UK: £32,500)
- HR Administrator (Average Annual HR Administrator Salary in the UK: £23,000)
- Recruitment Consultant (Average Annual Recruitment Consultant Salary in the UK: £27,000)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.