Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Take control of your career.
This unit provides an introduction to the purpose and processes of performance and reward management and the role of HR in promoting and supporting good practice. Studying this unit will enable you to develop your understanding of how motivational theories and associated tools can be used within the context of performance and reward management and how these can have a positive impact on an organisation's business objectives.
- 92% of ICS Learn graduates end up working in HR.
Structure of Qualification
To achieve a Foundation Award in Human Resources Essentials, you need a total of between 2 and 12 credits. The Foundation Award in HR Essentials in Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management has 6 credits.
By the end of the unit, you will be able to:
- Explain the link between organisational success, performance management and motivation
- Demonstrate the relationship between performance and reward
- Contribute to effective performance and reward management in the workplace
- Conduct and reflect upon a performance review.
Who is this course for?
- Those who would like to either start or top-up their HR and L&D knowledge
- Those working in an HR support role and wish to develop their knowledge and skills
- HR staff who do not have sufficient qualifications to undertake CIPD intermediate or advanced-level qualifications
- Line managers who are involved in HR and have responsibility for HR activities and decisions within an organisation without a specialist function.
This is a Level 3 programme and is broadly equivalent in terms of level, to an A-Level programme of study.
If English is your second language, you'll need an IELTS 6.5 or ESOL Level 2 (or equivalent). If you don't have this, we'll review your case on an individual basis.
As all the units form part of the Foundation Certificate / Diploma in Human Resource Practice, you can also use your Award to work towards meeting the knowledge requirements for CIPD professional membership by taking additional units to achieve the full Foundation Certificate or Diploma in HR Practice.
On completion, you'll receive a CIPD Foundation Award in Human Resources Essentials.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.