Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Advance your career from home 100% online.
This unit covers the main factors that need to be considered in the change process and will enable you to understand why organisations need to change with reference to key internal and external factors. Change concepts and different ways of managing change will be introduced.
- 92% of ICS Learn graduates end up working in HR.
Structure of Qualification
To achieve a Foundation Award in Human Resources Essentials, you need a total of between 2 and 12 credits. The Foundation Award in HR Essentials in Supporting Change within Organisations has 3 credits.
The learning outcomes for this unit are shown below. By the end of the unit, you will be able to:
- Understand why organisations need to change, and how change affects organisations
- Understand the key factors involved in the change process and different approaches to managing change
- Understand the impact of change on employees and the role of human resources.
Who is this course for?
The Foundation Level Awards in Human Resources Essentials are for:
- Those who would like to either start or top up their HR and L&D knowledge
- Those working in HR in a support role and wish to develop their knowledge and skills
- HR staff who do not have sufficient qualifications to undertake CIPD intermediate or advanced-level qualifications
- Line managers who are involved in HR and have responsibility for HR activities and decisions within an organisation without a specialist function
This is a Level 3 programme and is broadly equivalent in terms of level, to an A-Level programme of study.
If English is your second language, you'll need an IELTS 6.5 or ESOL Level 2 (or equivalent). If you don't have this, we'll review your case on an individual basis.
As all the units form part of the Foundation Certificate / Diploma in Human Resource Practice, you can also use your Award to work towards meeting the knowledge requirements for CIPD professional membership by taking additional units to achieve the full Foundation Certificate or Diploma in HR Practice.
On completion, you'll receive a CIPD Foundation Award in Human Resources Essentials.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.