HR | Resourcing Talent | Foundation Award CIPD Level 3
Interest-free payment plans available.
- Tutor is available to students
Organisational success depends on having the right skill mix. This unit provides an introduction to the resourcing and talent planning process. Studying this unit will enable you to understand the factors that impact on an organisation's resourcing and talent planning activities. You will also learn about the relationship between recruitment and selection by identifying the key stages in each separate but related process.
Structure of Qualification
To achieve a Foundation Award in Human Resources Essentials, you need a total of between 2 and 12 credits. The Foundation Award in HR Essentials in Resourcing Talent has 6 credits.
The learning outcomes for this unit are shown below. By the end of the unit, you will be able to:
- Be able to explain the factors that affect an organisation's talent planning, recruitment and selection policy
- Be able to identify appropriate recruitment and selection methods
- Be able to contribute to the recruitment and selection interviewing process for a job role
- Understand the importance of effective induction.
Who is this course for?
As all the units form part of the Foundation Certificate / Diploma in Human Resource Practice, you can also use your Award to work towards meeting the knowledge requirements for CIPD professional membership by taking additional units to achieve the full Foundation Certificate or Diploma in HR Practice.
On completion, you'll receive a CIPD Foundation Award in Human Resources Essentials.
This is a Level 3 programme and is broadly equivalent in terms of level, to an A-Level programme of study.
The Foundation Level Awards in Human Resources Essentials are for:
- Those who would like to either start or top up their HR and L&D knowledge
- Those working in HR in a support role and wish to develop their knowledge and skills
- HR staff who do not have sufficient qualifications to undertake CIPD intermediate or advanced-level qualifications
- Line managers who are involved in HR and have responsibility for HR activities and decision
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.