Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Take control of your career.
The CIPD Level 5 Award in HR Reward Management provides you with a wide understanding of how business drives reward strategies and policies. From the labour market to industrial and sector trends, you'll study regional differences and trends in pay using international comparisons. You'll learn about the financial drivers of the organisation, the balance sheet, and the impact of reward costs. You'll also get to gather and evaluate intelligence on a wide range of reward data and show how this impacts business decisions.
You'll acquire knowledge of the perspectives, principles, and policies of reward from a theoretical and strategic focus and how to implement them in practice. You will then be able to assess the contribution of reward to business viability and advise on the appropriateness of policies and practices to line managers to promote employee performance.
- 92% of ICS Learn graduates end up working in HR.
Structure of Qualification
To achieve an Intermediate Award in Human Resources, you need between 3 and 12 credits. This course is worth 6 credits.
By the end of the unit, you will be able to:
- Understand the business context of reward and the use of reward intelligence
- Understand the key perspectives that inform reward decision-making
- Understand key reward principles, policies and practices
- Understand the role of line managers in promoting a performance culture, in reward decision-making and in driving sustained organisation performance.
Who is this course for?
The Intermediate Level Awards in Human Resources are ideal if:
- You aspire to work in HR or already work in HR and want to study a recognised undergraduate level qualification.
- You work in an HR support role and want to formalise your experience and progress your career by developing your knowledge and skills at a higher level.
This is a Level 5 programme and is equivalent in level to the second year of an undergraduate degree programme.
If English is your second language, you'll need an IELTS 6.5 or ESOL Level 2 (or equivalent). If you don't have this, we'll review your case on an individual basis.
As all the units form part of the Intermediate Certificate / Diploma in Human Resource Management, you can also use your Award to work towards meeting the knowledge requirements for CIPD professional membership by taking additional units to achieve the full Intermediate Certificate or Diploma.
On completion, you'll receive a CIPD Intermediate Award in Human Resources.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.