Keep Britain Working
Add to basket or enquireStart course
Are you a graduate looking for a graduate scheme? Listen to our webinar to watch a live coaching session of graduates, and pick up tips and tricks to applying.
Keep Britain Working and Graduate Coach come together to discuss ideas and talk through the main challenges that face graduates in the current marketplace.
Chris Davies, an expert in getting graduates jobs, explains the 3 graduate types and which category you might fit into. Furthermore, we will cover key questions surrounding the future of the graduate market, provide support to help you maximize your potential and provide industry leading research to help you uncover the right career path for you.
This webinar was hosted by Max Kujak-Simpson, Head of Partnerships at Keep Britain Working. The panelists are:
Chris Davies, Founder at the Graduate Coach, Chris is one of the leading Graduate Career Coaches in the UK. More can be found about the services and courses offered by The Graduate Coach on their website.
Saveena Bains, In charge of the Graduate Training Scheme at Reed. More can be found about the Training Scheme on the reedglobal website.
Joseph Gouda, Maths graduate from Coventry University
Natasha Keys, Masters in Global, Social and Political Theory at St Andrews University
Amirtha Valli Bharanikumar, Msc Business Analytics and Finance at University of Southampton
- 1: Part 1: Intro to the Graduate Coach, Difficulties Applicants Face, CV Advice 17:34
- 2: Part 2: Live Graduate Coaching 20:29
- 3: Part 3: Live Q&A Session 19:49
Here's what you'll learn in this webinar:
Part 1 - Introduction to the Keep Britain Working Campaign and Introduction to Chris (founder of Graduate Coach)
- What is the Keep Britain Working Campaign?
- Background into Chris' experience and company
- The 3 types of jobs that are out there - which one suits you best?
- What are the biggest challenges facing graduates today?
- What advice would Chris give to graduates who are applying right now?
Part 2 - Live Graduate Coaching with Chris and Attendees
- Meet Joseph Gouda; a 2020 Mathematics (2:1) graduate
- Tips for Joseph on his job search, CV and LinkedIn profile
- Meet Natasha Key; a current Masters student with a degree in Anthropology
- Determining which type of role Natasha would be best suited to
- Meet Amirtha Valli Bharanilkumar: a MSc Business Analytics and Finance student from India
- Amirtha's right to work in the UK and LinkedIn profile
Part 3 - Live Q&A Session with Chris, Introduction to the Reed Graduate Scheme
- Should I only consider entry level jobs?
- How can I make my CV "incredible" like Amirtha's? Have your CV ATS Tracked (free service)
- How do you stay positive when you receive multiple rejections?
- What’s the difference between hard and soft skills?
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- How to prepare for an assessment centre?
- What are the 9 key employability skills?
- Savina talks about the 3 year Reed Graduate Scheme
Who is this course for?
This webinar is perfect for those looking to secure their graduate job, and are looking for tips and guidance into which suits best.
No previous experience or qualifications are needed to take this course.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.