Add to basket or enquire
The ‘Create clarity for all – How to Use Visual Management’ webinar is part of the Lean Six Sigma White Belt webinar programme.
This highly interactive, consultant-led, fun and engaging Lean Six Sigma webinar will introduce you to some simple tools to allow you to set up a visual management structure. This will enable you to see ‘at-a-glance’ what is going on in your processes and will really make a difference to the way you work and the results you can achieve.
Complete all 6 webinars in the programme and become a certified Lean Six Sigma White Belt.
Note: This webinar is fully interactive therefore you will need access to a telephone or a built-in PC/laptop microphone so you can contribute to the break-out workshops.
Good for You, Your Team, Your Organisation
By attending this webinar you will be able to:
- Set up a structure to enable you to see ‘at-a-glance’ what is going on in your processes
- Understand how to structure a visual management board
- Gain clarity of purpose and transparency of the process
- Learn how to use visual management systems to help you plan
- Create meaningful visual management systems that resonate with the people operating the process.
Team members will:
- Team members will feel more engaged in the process
- They will have a new visual way of working
- Team meetings can become more effective and stimulating
- Teams will have access to the latest information
Good for the Organisation.
Senior teams will now be able to ‘go to Gemba’ – i.e. ‘go, look, see’ where the work is taking place. This means greater transparency, instant access to critical information and ‘at-a-glance’ project status so they know exactly what is going on.
In addition, leadership will have confidence that team leaders are fully informed and taking the right actions in an open and transparent structure.
Plus, an organisation where monitoring and measuring is on-going means there is a much better chance of preventing problems, rather than just reacting to them.
What does this webinar include?
- 3 hours of interactive, engaging instruction
- Consultant-led, LIVE webinar with delegate discussions
- Practical application of the tools
- Simulations to see the tools in action
- Tips and advice from an expert in the field
- 12 months access to an e-Learning module to help embed the learning post-webinar
- Supporting documentation post-webinar
Who is this course for?
This webinar is suitable for anyone interested in developing an introductory knowledge of the tools including:
- Improvement team members wanting to enhance their contribution to an improvement initiative
- Managers wanting to know more about the tools
- Managers wanting to know more about how to embed key measures of customer satisfaction in ISO9001 quality systems
- Practicing improvement leaders who want to be able to train this tool themselves using our Self-Delivery Workshops
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.