Add to basket or enquire
‘How to Use Control Charts’ webinar is part of the Lean Six Sigma White Belt webinar programme.
This highly interactive, consultant-led, fun and engaging Lean Six Sigma webinar will make sure you stop chasing after every deviation and focus on the real indicators of change. You will understand variation and have a whole new way of thinking about performance.
Complete all 6 webinars in the programme and become a certified Lean Six Sigma White Belt.
Good for You, Your Team, Your Organisation
By attending this webinar you will be able to:
- Use the most effective tool for understanding how to deal with variation
- Make informed decisions
- Have a whole new way of thinking about performance
- Stop chasing after every deviation and focus on the real indicators of change.
Team members will:
- Understand how to make more informed decisions
- Understand their impact on business performance
- Become aligned and start to focus collectively on the right things
Good for the organisation:
Your organisation can now make sure that their people are utilised effectively and efficiently by focusing on the ‘right’ things.
Any organisation whose people are trained to react appropriately is going to save time, resource and money. And, of course, if their people focus on the right things, ultimately that means a more satisfied, repeat customer.
What does this webinar include?
- 3 hours of interactive, engaging instruction
- Consultant-led, LIVE webinar with delegate discussions
- Practical application of the tools
- Simulations to see the tools in action
- Tips and advice from an expert in the field
- 12 months access to an e-Learning module to help embed the learning post-webinar
- Supporting documentation post-webinar
Who is this course for?
This webinar on how to use control charts is suitable for anyone interested in developing an introductory knowledge of the tools including:
- Improvement team members wanting to enhance their contribution to an improvement initiative
- Managers wanting to know more about control charts
- Managers wanting to know more about learning how to use a key analysis and improvement tool for ISO9001 quality systems
- Practicing improvement leaders who want to be able to train this tool themselves using our Self-Delivery Workshops
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.