How To Trade Stock Options
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
This course takes away the complexity and shows the non-technical (and some technical) parts of trading Stock Options. This also includes examples of good and bad indicators and the rules for trading successfully and why they work. By taking this course today, you will be able to take a fast path to successful stock trading, enjoy a 4-hour work week and achieve financial success!
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
If you’re looking for a fast path to successful trading and want to enjoy a 4-hour work week, this course can get you very close to that goal.
Day Trading is widely talked about but it seems like a mysterious venture. Some people are quietly being successful at it while the masses are warned about its dangers. This course will take away the complexity that surrounds Day Trading and will show you the non-technical (and some technical) parts of trading Stock Options.
This course includes examples of good and bad indicators. It also includes the rules for trading successfully and why they work.
You will start out by learning about the basics that you need to know and go directly to the proven trading system rules. We will cover the important elements of this: What, Why, When and Where.
What are you going to get from this course?
- Understanding of what Options are and how they work within the confines of a financial management strategy for your capital.
- Knowing what Call and Puts are and when to use them as you trade.
- How to spot good profit opportunities in the markets.
- How to practice trading successfully.
Start your journey to financial success today!
This How To Trade Stock Options course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1: Introduction
- What to Expect
- How To Get The Most Out Of This Course
- Goal Setting
Topic 2: Stocks, Options And Charts
- What Is A Stock?
- What Is An Option?
- Overview Of Day Trading tools
- Chart Types
Topic 3: Calls And Puts
- Options Explained
- What Is A Call?
- What Is A Put?
- Picking Stock Options
- Following The News
- Following The Trend
- Importance Of Practice
- How To Practice
Topic 4: Options Trading Made Easy
- Browser Or Install Software?
- Practice Trades
- More Practice Trades
- The Rules For Options Trading Success
- Testing Your Theories
Topic 5: Brokers
- Using Your Broker
Topic 6: Conclusions
- Ready To Trade With Real Money
- How Did The Market Do Today?
- What To Do When Your Trial Version Expires
Topic 7: Bonus Lectures On Trading
- FOMC Day – What Happens When The Fed Makes A Scheduled Announcement
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to get started with trading stock options.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
The skills taught in this course can help the student get started with a career in Day Trading.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.