Focus with Faigy
Add to basket or enquire
ACCREDITED How to Structure the First Four ADHD Coach Sessions is accredited by the International Association of Therapists, (IAOTH).
In this IAOTH accredited course, you will learn how to retain Your ADHD clients long-term and become the expert in the ADHD coaching field.
- Are you finding it really difficult to find new ADHD coaching clients?
- Are you unsure how to work with new clients?
- Are you frustrated why your ADHD clients drop out prematurely?
When your ADHD client starts working with you, your client can feel vulnerable and misunderstood. During the first 4 weeks they are more likely to give up and stop working with you.
In ACCREDITED How to Structure the First Four ADHD Coach Sessions you will create a solid coaching framework for the first four coaching sessions, so your ADHD client feels supported and focused.
In ACCREDITED How to Structure the First Four ADHD Coach Sessions you will learn powerful tools to share with your client to support your ADHD client.
In ACCREDITED How to Structure the First Four ADHD Coach Sessions you will learn tools to create a clear, grounded and firm framework for your ADHD clients. You will create your clear and focused 4 Session Discovery series for your ADHD clients
At the end of ACCREDITED How to Structure the First Four ADHD Coach Sessions you will have a clear road map that you can follow with every new client.
Through the tools that you will learn In ACCREDITED How to Structure the First Four ADHD Coach Sessions you will gain true inner confidence that you really can help your ADHD clients unlock their potential.
TOP TEN ADHD SYMPTOMS IN WOMEN
- Perfectionist tendencies
- Intense shame and guilt around inability to declutter and organise
- Depression and or Anxiety around lack of goal attainment
- Piles of stuff everywhere
- Time management difficulties
- Impulsive lots of clutter surrounding hobbies and rapidly changing interests
- Difficulty following through on tasks
- Difficulty managing digital data
- Complex family dynamics
- Hyper-focused on a goal and giving up very quickly
- 1: shorter promo video 02:55
- 2: An Expert Makes the Subject Sound so Easy 01:33
- 3: Lesson 1. Welcome 08:23
- 4: Lesson 2. The Life Wheel 03:59
- 5: Lesson 3. Sharing Client Documents 04:17
- 6: Lesson 4. The Life Wheel in More Depth 06:42
- 7: Lesson 5. Repeat This Exercise 00:53
- 8: Lesson 6. Keep Focused on the Time 00:44
- 9: Lesson 7. Do These Exercises on Yourself First 02:02
- 10: Lesson 8. Strengths Form 04:11
- 11: Lesson 9. Top 5 Strengths 01:15
- 12: Lesson 10. Challenges Form 01:20
- 13: Lesson 11. How to Turn Your Challenges Into Strengths 04:37
- 14: Lesson 12. Learning Styles 08:58
- 15: Lesson 13. Focus Understand Remember 03:00
- 16: Lesson 14. The 8 Most Common Learning Styles 10:40
- 17: Lesson 15. How to Create Rapport With Your Client 01:10
- 18: Lesson 16. Plan Your Life 02:07
- 19: Lesson 17. Plan Your Life in Detail 03:56
- 20: Lesson 18. Create Your 5 Year Plan 04:20
- 21: Lesson 19. Keep Your Focus 01:46
- 22: Lesson 20. Letter to Your Future Self 1 Year From Now 04:02
- 23: Lesson 21. Letter to Yourself 5 Years From Now 02:59
- 24: Lesson 22. You Don't Need to be Perfect 02:23
- 25: Lesson 23. Your Skills 00:50
- 26: Lesson 24. Your Mistakes 01:24
- 27: Bonus Session - How to Establish the Coach Client Relationship 06:09
- 28: Recommended ADHD Resources to Support Your Learning 05:00
- 29: Common ADHD Coaching Topics 01:00
- 30: Other Courses You Will Love From Us! 03:53
- 31: Final Test 16:00
- 32: How To Get Your Accredited Certificate 01:00
WHAT IS THIS COURSE ABOUT?
- Learn why recognizing one’s strengths is so powerful for ADHD life success
- Understand how to structure your ADHD coaching sessions
- Know how to guide your clients through those potentially rocky first few weeks
- Understand how to plan for the future
- Understand how learning modalities influence your ADHD client's success
- Learn how to Support Your Clients to Create Realistic Life Goals
- Learn why recognizing one's strengths is so powerful for ADHD life success
Bonus Session included in this course, “How to Establish the Client-Coach Relationship”
WHY CHOOSE FOCUS WITH FAIGY
- 6 Modules
- 31 Lessons
- Pdf downloads
- Bonus Session included
- IAOTH Accredited Course
- Exceptional video training from world renowned Industry Expert
- Neuroscience underpinning every ADHD tool
- Proven ADHD methods not found anywhere else
- Lifetime access to the course material
- Email support Monday - Friday
- Learn at your own pace – anytime, and anywhere
Bonus Session – How to establish the Client-Coach relationship
Who is this course for?
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- ADHD Professionals who want to expand their ADHD tool kit
- Anyone who wants to work with adults with ADHD
- Certified ADHD coaches who want broaden their knowledge about ADHD and Executive Functions
- Anyone who wants to learn more about ADHD and learn ADHD tools for their personal growth
- Anyone who wants to enhance their CV
How to Structure the First Four ADHD Coaching Sessions is appropriate for all students. There are no formal entry requirements. To study How to Structure the First Four ADHD Coaching Sessions course, all your need is a love for learning, and a desire to assist your ADHD coaching clients to be the best that they can be. A good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills is beneficial. You must also be over the age of 16.
This is the right course for anyone who wants to pursue their dream career in a relevant sector. Learn the skills you need to boost your CV and gain the confidence to pursue the job that you really want.
Complete How to Structure the First Four ADHD Coaching Sessions ACCREDITED CERTIFICATE and gain highly valuable ADHD knowledge and skills and gain the confidence to pursue your dream career.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
The course appears to be an add-on course for experienced coaches who are struggling to retain clients. What previous training do you recommend?Answer:
This course is the place for you. This course is an excellent starting place if you have not had any previous training. This course has been expertly crafted to support existing ADHD coaches and those who are new to this area. Both will benefit tremendously from the knowledge and tools in this course. All of my courses on Reed.co.uk are suitable for self-help and professional training. Good Luck! X FaigyThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is this the best course for beginners or is there another course I should do 1st? I'm an organizer with no ADHD trainingAnswer:
Hi Katherine, I recommend "ADHD for the Professional Organiser." This course is presented from the viewpoint of a Professional Organiser, like yourself, working with ADHD clients. In my 2 self-help organising courses for ADHD Mums you will learn about ADHD from your client's perspective. This insight is invaluable, and sets you apart as the expert in this niche field. Good Luck! X FaigyThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Reed courses certificate of completion is included in course priceAdditional information:
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed