In this course, you will learn how to self-publish a book, or how to have a part-time career as a self-published author.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
So, you want to self-publish your eBook?
There has probably never been a better time to turn this dream into a reality, thanks to the developments within the self-publishing industry in recent years.
But is self-publishing the right choice for you? In this course, I shall attempt to help you answer this extremely important question, by first asking a series of other questions, such as:
- Why do you want to self-publish a book?
- What type of books are you going to write?
- And are you able to write an interconnected series of books?
Self-publish Your eBook, then considers such concepts as perma-free books, lead magnets and the willingness to give away high-value content to your readers totally FREE of charge.
How much is it going to cost? Finally, the course looks at the financial costs involved in self-publishing and identifies the 4 Key Financial Investments that every self-published author should make, in order to give yourself the best possible chance of success.
The must-have course for all aspiring self-published authors. If you are thinking about self-publishing a book, or are even considering a part-time career as a self-published author, then the Self-publish Your eBook course is most definitely for you!
Who is the target audience?
- Self-published Authors
The How To Self-Publish An eBook will cover the following topics:
Section 1 - Introduction To The Course
- An Overview Of What Is Covered In This Course
- Who Is This Course For?
Section 2 - Initial Questions You Need To Ask Yourself
- Are You In This For The Long Haul?
- Why Do You Want To Write A Book?
- What Type Of Book Are You Going To Write?
- How Are You Going To Write Your Book?
Section 3 - Additional Questions That You Should Ask Yourself
- Are You Able To Write A Series Of Books? (Literary Factors)
- Are You Able To Write A Series Of Books? (Commercial Factors)
- Are You Willing To Give Away Content For FREE? (Perma Free)
- Are You Willing To Give Away Content For FREE? (Lead Magnets)
- Are You Willing To Give Away Content For FREE? (Continue Giving Value)
Section 4 - The Four Key Financial Investments Of Self-Publishing
- Introducing The Four Key Investments Of Self-Publishing
- Investment No.1: Creating An Author Platform
- Investment No.2: Investing In Scrivener
- Investment No.3: Professional Editing Of Your Book
- Investment No.4: Getting A Professional Looking Book Cover Designed
Who is this course for?
This course is recommended for self-published authors who want to publish their books.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Taking this course will help you as a writer to learn how to publish your own books.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.