Add to basket or enquire
About this Course
You want to invest in real estate but you don’t know WHERE and HOW to start? You have taken a bunch of online courses and you know to analyse the deals, to do the transaction itself, even when is the right time to invest, but nobody has told you what to pay attention to when you inspect a property? Well, if this is the case this course will help you because I will let you look over my shoulders when I select and do my next investment.
This course is structured as practical guide for beginner investors with the idea to help them with the choice of their first investment property be it a rental property or fix & flip property.
My name is Svetoslav Deltchev and for the last thirteen years, I’ve invested millions in real estate properties. My portfolio consists of properties ranging from apartments to beauty studios.
Besides a professional real estate investor, I have close to 20 years of finance experience. That includes being a managing director of Immorent Bulgaria, part of Erste Bank Group- one of the largest financial services providers in Central and Eastern Europe.
But so much for me, let’s see why you need to enroll in this course right now.
After all these years, I’ve finally decided to share my knowledge and experience and to help the beginner investors with the right property choice.
What you will learn
You will learn: -
- Which are the best property types for the beginner investors and why
- The 4 basic advantages of the residential real estate as suitable investment asset for your first investment
- Which are the common mistakes that the newbies are doing when they select their first investment property and how to avoid them
- Should you invest in cheap properties in a pre-construction phase - the buy “on green”?
- The 4 stages of the construction process and why it is important to know them
- The 3 advantages of an operational property
- To determine the profitable sub niche of a specific area of interest, irrespectively whether the area itself is not attractive
- How to get access to deals that are not even on the market yet
- How to become a VIP client for the local agents of real estate
- Basic information about the property cycle, so that you could answer the question “When is the right time to invest in properties?” (Refer to my other course)
- The 100:10:3:1 rule when you select real estate for your investments
- The 5 most important issues that you must pay attention to when you select a property
- Why it is important to fall in love with the deal, not with the property
- What is the biggest “black box”when you invest in properties
- Why you should not skip the technical due diligence of your potential properties
- How to create a competitive advantage for your product on the market
- How to buy your competitive advantage
- Examples of competitive advantages on the market that you could use
- How to “break” the client’s resistance when they look at your property
- Various types of insurance for your investment property
- Main points to be aware of when you select your insurance
- Why the insurance companies consider the real estate for more stable asset class compared with the paper assets
- Why you will need a property manager when your portfolio grows
- The 3 property rights defined during the Rome Empire and valid even today
This course will cover the following topics
- How to select the right property type
- How to select the right property
- Legal due diligence_Bonus session
Who is this course for?
If you are like me you probably have a pretty decent job and earn enough but you understand that the corporate world is not offering the stability anymore that you wish you had for yourself and mainly for your family.
This is the reason why I have created all my courses so far. I want to help you to create an additional income source that will increase your financial comfort and would lead to your financial independence at some point in the future provided you have the endurance to repeat the process many times in the coming years.
- The course does not require any experience or prior knowledge from you. You will simply watch me select and refurbish one of my properties. I will share with you my experience, all my arguments and show you the process that I follow normally
- In this respect the course is for beginners and people with limited experience with real estate investments
One of the easiest ways to transition to making money in real estate is to get an actual job in a real estate related career. Yes, this is still a job, but for many it is a good way to learn the business while still making a decent income.The average Real Estate Investor salary in USA is $100,000 per year
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.