Inovra Group Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Are you curious about Quality? Want to understand how ISO 9001 certification can be achieved and what's involved in the process?
This tutor-supported online course aims to answer those questions and many others.
Written by a ISO 9001 Lead Auditor, it explains in simple plain language what quality means, how it applies to organisations, and through examples and case studies it shows you how to start developing and using a quality mindset at work.
This short course will provide learners with a background understanding of what Quality is, and how it can be managed using formal techniques to deliver better products and services.
Working at your own pace, learners will learn:
- How to define Quality and why it's important
- The Benefits of Formal Quality Management
- The differences between Quality Plans, Quality Management Systems and ISO 9001
- The Three Fundamental Concepts underpinning Quality Management
- How Organisations can be better managed using Quality Management techniques
- A Practical Case Study-driven exercise to enable learners to demonstrate their new Quality Management skills
The course is self-paced and learners are supported by a practicing Quality Management Consultant as a Tutor.
- 1: What is Quality? 02:00
- 2: Expectations vs Experience 01:00
- 3: Customer Satisfaction 01:00
- 4: Why use Formal Quality Management? 01:00
- 5: Benefits of Formal Quality Management 01:00
- 6: Introduction 01:00
- 7: Quality Plans 01:00
- 8: Quality Management Systems 01:00
- 9: Who is ISO, and what is ISO 9001? 02:00
- 10: So Why Certify Your QMS? 02:00
- 11: QMS Certification 03:00
- 12: What does it involve? 01:00
- 13: Introduction 01:00
- 14: What is a Process 01:00
- 15: Flow Charts in a Process 02:00
- 16: Breaking Down a Process 03:00
- 17: Resources in a Process 01:00
- 18: Introduction to KPI's and Continuous Improvement 01:00
- 19: KPI's 03:00
- 20: Adding Actions to KPI's 02:00
- 21: KPI's and Records 01:00
- 22: Risk Management 03:00
- 23: Case Study - Quality Plan Exercise 01:00
- 24: Case Study Exercise 04:00
- 25: Managing from the Quality Plan (Part One) 03:00
- 26: Managing from the Quality Plan (Part Two) 02:00
- 27: Conclusion 01:00
- 28: Case Study Answers 01:00
- 29: Blank Quality Plan Template 02:00
Who is this course for?
Anyone with an interest in what Quality is, or who has been asked to do any form of Quality work for their organisation.
A basic understanding of how the operational elements of an organisation function (that is, the departments and teams that produce and deliver the goods/services to the customers) is useful but not essential.
There is a handout to print for the practical Case Study exercise, so access to a printer for this element is needed.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.