Add to basket or enquire
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete the course at your own speed.
By taking this course today, you will be able to learn some steps and strategies in running your own web design business from home and make exceptionally good money!
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
You can run your own web design business from home and make exceptionally good money – all you need is a computer and an internet connection.
If you really want to make money running a web design business then you'll have to offer a premium service to the best type of clients and I can show you how to do that.
In order to build a company that offers complete digital solutions rather than being an overworked freelancer you will need to learn the following:
- How to start The first essential tasks necessary to start your web design business.
- How to continue The basic principles behind the business.
- Getting work Should you signup on bidding sites, cold call or concentrate on your site to bring in business?
- Dealing with clients How much information, what to say and when to say it.
- Numerous tried-and-tested email transcripts to simply paste into your client emails.
- What to charge A simple sliding scale of charges and lists of extras to provide so you can charge premium rates!
- How to branch out How to offer logo design, print design, SEO and marketing services to your clients to expand your business…
- How to specialize … and ways to pinpoint your interests so you because the go-to business in a certain field.
- And, meet the designers. Direct advice from over 40 successful independent web designers!
This isn't just my business model. We have surveyed over 40 different independent designers from the mega-successful to those just starting out. Some names you may know, like David Airey, Chris Spooner and John O'Nolan. They answered questions like how much you should charge, how much time you should spend marketing, how you should get work and many more.
In fact, we collated their answers and displayed them graphically to give you a complete picture of the life of a web design business owner.
The How to Run a Web Design Business course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Introduction
Topic 2 - Starting Out
- Running A Business
- Starting A Web Design Business
- Getting Work
Topic 3 - Clients
- Dealing With Clients
- How To Change The Client’s Mind
- Meeting Clients
- Client Issues
Topic 4 - Work
- Handling Client Requests
- What To Say To The Client
- How To Sell A Website To A Client
- How To Sell Print Design To A Client
- How To Sell A Logo To A Client
- Specialisation & Diversification
Topic 5 - Money
- How Much Do I Charge The Client?
- Doing The Accounts
- More Money Advice
Topic 6 - Web Designers Business Survey
- Meet The Designers
- What Designers Do, How They Make Money & Where They Find Clients
- How Web Designers Get Paid
Topic 7 - Conclusion
Topic 8 - Extras
- Complete course PDF
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to run a web design business.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.