Add to basket or enquire
Do you dream of making your own music? Whether you’ve got the desire to be a top DJ, want to send your music to gig bookers or catch the attention of a big music boss, this course will give you the means to make your own professional recordings with ease and confidence.
You’ll learn the fundamentals of how to professionally record music. Through four modules crammed with interesting and clear video content, shot in an actual recording studio, you’ll follow the process of recording music, stage by stage. Expect to learn how to mix, edit and master the final song, and be ready to start making music on completion of this course!
If you’ve got a love of singing, songwriting, DJ-ing or just love music in general, you’re sure to appreciate having the means to professionally record music. Your creations can be used to showcase your talents to book gigs or maybe even get your big break in the music business. You might also be interested in recording other artists as a career – in which case this course will give you a fantastic knowledge of the process to get you off to a flying start.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Start with an introduction.
- Follow with two-part looks at both microphones and patching.
- Learn about tracking with tape, setting up your digital audio workstation and gobos.
- Watch an interview with American musician and composer Mike Johnson.
- Watch two videos on getting drum tones.
- Study recording, grouping tracks and tracking and editing.
- Continue on to recording guitar, sound effects and keyboard.
- Look at recording vocals, including vocal sound effects, harmonies and balancing vocal tones.
- Complete a module on mixing, including drums and bass.
- Follow with a two-part look at mastering and a mixing re-cap.
- End the course with the finished song.
Course completion certificate included.
Free technical support available 7am-7pm GMT via email, telephone or online chat.
This course is compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.