Add to basket or enquire
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete the course at your own speed.
By taking this course today, you will be able to learn everything you need to know about hiring article writers and virtual assistants to create content for you or your clients.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
In this course, we will walk you through everything you need to know about hiring article writers and virtual assistants to create content for you or your clients.
We’ve structured this course in such a way that you will learn all of the tools you can use to train and work with content creators. Then, we’ll show you where to hire them, how to train them and create long lasting relationships with a team of writers.
After taking this course, you will have learned the following:
- Why you should hire virtual assistants
- How to free up your own time by outsourcing content creation
- How to train your virtual assistants to publish content for you
- Where to hire virtual assistants and article writers
- How to find the right type of people to work with long term
- How to hire a content manager to create bulk content for you or your clients
- Lessons learned from spending over $1000+ a month on outsourcing articles with virtual assistants
This How to Outsource Content Creation course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1: Introduction
- What To Expect From This Course
Topic 2: Working With Virtual Assistants
- Why You Should Hire A VA
- Your Time Is Valuable
- Price Insights On Outsourcing Content Writing
- Training Your VA To Publish On WordPress Sites
- Using Recording Software Such As Camtasia
- Example Training Video
- Editing Content
Topic 3: Sources For Finding Content Creators
- Finding The Right People To Work With
Topic 4: Giving Back
- Leaving Positive Feedback
- Making Referrals
Topic 5: What To Expect With Volume
- Hiring A Content Manager To Manage A Team Of Writers
- Lessons Learned From Working With Ineffective VA’s
Topic 6: Conclusion
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to hire virtual assistants to outsource content creation.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.