In this course, you will learn dating techniques and go through relationship coaching that will have potential partners begging at your feet. You will also learn the techniques that will allow a relationship to grow and become better with time, learn how to become emotionally ready for your next commitment and how to love the life you are living with your partner! By taking this course today, you will be able to attract the love life you want and meet your perfect life partner!
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Are you dreaming about finding the perfect match and being in an amazing healthy relationship with your significant other? Are you frustrated with the dating scene and the difficult process of finding that person? You don’t have to feel this way anymore. This course will help you attract the love life you want with actionable dating tips for both men and women.
In this course, you will learn dating techniques and go through relationship coaching that will have potential partners begging at your feet (no joke!). You will learn the techniques that will allow a relationship to grow and become better with time, you will learn how to become emotionally ready for your next commitment and how to love the life you are living with your partner!
After taking this course, you will have learned the following:
- Increase your chances of meeting your perfect match
- Break old habits that’s been preventing love from finding you!
- Feel empowered with winning attraction formulas!
- Discover new hope in your love life!
- Have more confidence when dating!
- Enhance your overall love life and receive more love!
- Find solutions to age old problems!
- Develop success habits!
- Develop a criteria against which you can measure your perfect match!
- Know exactly what you want!
- Know how to find your perfect match!
This How To Meet & Attract The Perfect Life Partner course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Introduction And Overview
- Method And Course Goals
Topic 2 - The 3 D's
- Passionately Attractive
- The Winning Attraction Formula
- The Dream Date Goal
- Actionable Item: The First D Challenge
- Download: First D Challenge Worksheet
- Time To Make It Happen!
Topic 3 - Giving Up A Piece Of The Pie
- The Game Of Two
- The 3 Step Model Of Synergy
- Exercise: Relationship Ready Challenge
- Those True Crazy Words
Topic 4 - Call Off The Search
- Desperate Vs. Emotionally Available
- Creating Abundance
- Those True Crazy Words Abundance
Topic 5 - Expectation Hangover
- Rethink This!
- Breaking The Mold
- Exercise: The Haves And Must Not Haves
- Download: Haves And Must Not Haves Worksheet
- Download: Completed Example
- Making It A Part of You
Topic 6 - Out With The Old And In With The New
- The Art Of Letting Go
- Things To Avoid At All Costs
- Spring Cleaning Exercise
Topic 7 - Optimize First
- Creating The Perfect Mold
- Actionable Item #1 Optimize Vs. Accept
- Download: Optimize Vs Accept Worksheet
- The Perfect You
- Actionable Item #2 Moving Forward
- Make It Happen!
Topic 8 - Romance Ready
- Ready, Set, Go
- Where To Start
- Call On Love
Topic 9 - Conclusion
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to prepare for a relationship.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.