Add to basket or enquire
The ‘Understand Performance – How to Measure a Process’ webinar is part of the Lean Six Sigma White Belt webinar programme.
This highly interactive, consultant-led, fun and engaging Lean Six Sigma webinar will help you to set priorities around what to measure and what not to measure. You will learn how to balance your performance so you are effective for your customer and efficient for your business.
Complete all 6 webinars in the programme and become a certified Lean Six Sigma White Belt.
Note: This webinar is fully interactive therefore you will need access to a telephone or a built-in PC/laptop microphone so you can contribute to the break-out workshops.
Good for You, Your Team, Your Organisation
By attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Set priorities around what to measure and what not to measure
- Know how to balance your performance so you are effective for your customer and efficient for your business
- Use appropriate tools and structures to enable you to select the performance measures most effective at indicating the real performance of your processes
Team members will:
- Team members will understand more about their customer
- They will see how their performance is linked to their work
- They will have the tols to help them select measurement priorities
- A more aligned team will focus on the right things
Good for the organisation
When the right things are being measured there is a double benefit, for the customer and the business.
Performance measures give an indication about team success and its impact on customer satisfaction.
In this way more effective measurement of performance can be linked to both company goals and customer needs.
What does this webinar include?
- 3 hours of interactive, engaging instruction
- Consultant-led, LIVE webinar with delegate discussions
- Practical application of the tools
- Simulations to see the tools in action
- Tips and advice from an expert in the field
- 12 months access to an e-Learning module to help embed the learning post-webinar
- Supporting documentation post-webinar
Who is this course for?
This Lean Six Sigma webinar; ‘How to Measure a Process’, is suitable for anyone interested in developing an introductory knowledge of the tools including;
- Improvement team members wanting to enhance their contribution to an improvement initiative
- Managers wanting to know more about the tools
- Managers wanting to know more about defining measures for core processes in ISO9001 quality systems
- Practicing improvement leaders who want to be able to train this tool themselves using our Self Delivery Workshops
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.