In this course, you are going to learn how to fix your own back pain, sciatica, degenerative disc disease or even spinal stenosis. You will also learn the possible causes of your back pain and disc bulges, specific exercises to remove your back pain, treat any disc bulges and pinched nerve and other pain relieving techniques. By taking this course today, you will be able to remove the causes of your back pain so that your back can finally get a chance to heal and you can become pain-free!
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
In this course, you are going to learn information on how to fix your own back pain, sciatica, degenerative disc disease or even spinal stenosis.
You will also learn what possibly causes your back pain and disc bulges so that you can then finally stop harming your back. As you will see, it is absolutely essential that you first remove the causes of your back pain to ever hope to have a pain-free back permanently.
Once you have learnt the causes of your back pain and start implementing the postural corrections, correct bending and lifting techniques in your daily life, you will then be on the path to healing your back instead of harming it all day every day.
In this course, you will learn specific exercises that you need to do to remove your back pain and treat any disc bulges and pinched nerves. You will learn exactly how and why these exercises work so that you have a clear understanding of what it is you're doing to remove your pain and radiating symptoms (such as numbness, tingling or pain in the legs, buttocks or feet if you have any).
You will also learn other pain relieving techniques such as how to help trigger point pain and knots in your upper and lower back.
Once you have studied this course, you will then know:
- What causes your back pain and how to remove those causes from your daily life so that your back can finally get a chance to heal and you can become pain free.
- What causes your discs to bulge and nerves to become pinched and how to avoid this happening in the future.
- How to fix your own back pain if you should ever have a recurrence of your symptoms ever again.
The How To Fix Your Own Back Pain And Sciatica course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Step 1: Removing The Causes
- The 3 Major Causes Of Back Pain
- Proper Spinal Alignment – What Is It?
- What Is One Of The Worst Things I Do To My Back Everyday?
- What Must I Do Instead?
- An Easy Way To Start Saving My Back Everyday
- Correct Sitting Posture -The Myths
- The Shocking Facts From Excessive Sitting
- 2 Fabulous Micro Break Exercises
- Forming A New Habit – Hip Hinging
- The Importance Of Abdominal Bracing
- The 3 Bending & Lifting Techniques
- Standing Like You Own The World
Topic 2 - Step 2: Removing the Pain
- Why Do These Exercises Work So Well?
- The World’s Easiest Exercise
- The Fix For One Sided Pain
- An Easy Alternative Exercise
- When You Should Use These Exercises
Topic 3 - Step 3: Maintaining a Healthy Spine
- One Of The Best Ways To Keep Your Back Muscles Healthy
Topic 4 - Course Full Lecture
- Full Lecture
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for those interested in learning about how to fix their own back pain and sciatica.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.