Keep Britain Working
Add to basket or enquire
Would you like to discover what help and support is available to help you find a job again on Government funded programmes?
You can obtain free, one-to-one job search support, as well as CV writing tips to improve your interview technique.
In this webinar, we’ll go through the different programmes available so you can find one that suits you best and that’s available in your local area. We’ll also go through all the support available which ranges from career advice, health & wellbeing support and how you can even get tailored advice with a dedicated Personal Adviser.
Alongside this, we will talk to Abbie who has recently used our service to find a job as a Trainee Care Support Worker at a local hospital after finding herself unemployed and using our Job Entry Targeted Support (JETS) North East service.
To find out more about what Keep Britain Working does, and to take advantage of our FREE resources, visit the keepbritainworking website.
We look forward to your participation!
- 1: RinP Webinar 1:00:36
Here's what you'll learn from this webinar:
Introduction to the Keep Britain Working Campaign:
- What is it?
- When was it started?
- Why was it started?
- What are its objectives?
Department for Work and Pensions - Julie
- Government advice and support
- Dedicated work coaches assigned to help you back into the world of work
- Work coaches work with you holistically and only ever in agreement with you
- Flagship initiatives such as the Kickstart programme for 16-24 year olds, and the Sector-Based Work Academy Programme
- Work coach can make referrals to other partners and services available
Employment Related Services Association - Elizabeth
- The ERSA is a membership body of organisations that deliver unemployment support
- Elizabeth discusses the funding available for those looking to get back into work
- ASKSETH website which allows you to search for services via your postcode
- Traineeships and apprenticeships available
JETS Programme: Reed in Partnership - Helen
- Government initiative set up during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Available nationally for those who have fallen out of work for over 3 months due to the pandemic, and are in receipt of benefits
- Employment and Skills Training based on 5 core modules; transferable skills, CV review, effective job search, interview skills and self-confidence
- Health and well-being support on offer
- Access to a 24 hour Online Career Centre
Better Working Futures Programme: Reed in Partnership - Ashley
- Designed to help those get back into work who have additional barriers in place
- They offer support for a maximum of 12 months
- You will have a fortnightly meeting with your adviser to discuss your personal, bespoke action plan, to understand your needs and to celebrate your successes
- Recruitment managers are available to help secure opportunities and will assist in funding travel to appointments and interviews
- Success example - Jackie!
Work Route Employability Programme: Reed in Partnership - Aldo
- One year support for those who have either been out of work for over 6 months or who have a barrier hindering their journey
- Provide in-work support for 6 months once a position has been secured
- Offer career advice, CV tips and bespoke plans
Who is this course for?
This webinar is perfect for anyone looking to get back into work, and are looking for tips and guidance during this uncertain time.
No previous experience or qualifications are needed to take this course.
Reed courses certificate of completion is included in course priceAdditional information:
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed