The Knowledge Academy
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
How to Develop Your Key Accounts Course Overview
This How to Develop Your Key Accounts training aims to educate delegates on how to select the correct accounts to invest their resources in, in order to turn around the largest profit for their organisation. This course will focus on developing optimal strategies for obtaining more business from existing clients and developing customer value and differentiation.
How to Develop Your Key Accounts Course Outline
This course will cover the following modules:
- Module 1: The Critical Decision, What Level of Relationship Do We Want?
- Module 2: A Model that Objectively Identifies the Key Account and the Most Effective Strategy
- Module 3: How to Develop Lock-in Strategies
- Module 4: Issues to Manage within your Organisation
- Module 5: Developing the Plan to Influence Others Both Inside and Outside the Key Account
- Module 6: Measuring the Tangible Perceptions of Key Players
- Module 7: Prioritising Key Accounts
- Module 8: The Key Account Methodology
- Module 9: Customer Value and Differentiation
- Module 10: Traditional Selling vs KAM Development
Who is this course for?
Anybody working in sales who would like to understand how to improve their accounts.
Who should attend this Sales Training Course?
This How to Develop Your Key Accounts training course is designed for any individual who is responsible for maximising the business their organisation obtains from major clients. This training would be especially useful for:
- Account Managers
- Sales Managers
There are no prerequisites for enrolling on this training course, therefore anybody can attend.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.