International Open Academy
Add to basket or enquire
We'll teach you our step-by-step instructions to plan, create and publish online courses for fun or profit
There's no subject we know better! Making online courses can be a great hobby or career. There's no one in the world who has your unique knowledge, style, and point of view! That's why, no matter who you are, you can create a course that adds value.
You could put together a course on your family's geneology and history, teach the techniques you've developed over the years as an enthusiastic amateur potter, or share the fruits of your industry experience!
If teaching and making money online sounds like a great career opportunity, this course is the perfect foundation for you to make it happen.
KEY COURSE BENEFITS:
• Lifetime access – No time limits – Study at your own pace
• Internationally-recognized CPD accredited course
• Start learning straightaway from any laptop or mobile device in any country
• Immediate certificate download when you complete the course
Learn how to set up an online course with this comprehensive training. You’ll develop a firm understanding of:
- What to write a course about
- How to organize and create your course content
- The online course market and where you fit in
- Video and audio formats
- How to get people to take your course
- How to make your course profitable
Module 1: Finding A Platform
- Creating your own website
- Comparing features of different platforms
- Choosing a platform that meets your needs
- Pricing and budgeting
Module 2: Identifying A Market
- Understanding the market
- Identifying potential niches
- Finding and creating a USP
- Conducting market research
Module 3: Choosing Your Format
- Mixed media
- Other options
Module 4: Planning And Outlining Content
- Learning objectives
- Student perspective
- Structuring for content
- Structuring for interest
Module 5: Conducting Research
- Setting research objectives
- Conveying expertise
- Checking and cross-referencing
- Managing research time
Module 6: Writing Content
- Voice, tone and style
- General writing advice
- Writing video scripts
- Writing audio scripts
- Assessments and other interactive features
Module 7: Recording Audio And Video Content
Module 8: Formatting Content
- Weekly/time-based format
- Topics format
- Other formats
Module 9: Promoting And Marketing Your Course
- Free tasters
- Social media
- Newsletters and email lists
Module 10: Pricing And Sales To Make Your Course Profitable
- Marketplace price standards
- The value of the course
- Multiple pricing tiers
- Recurring payments
Who is this course for?
This course is a perfect match for you if you:
- Want to become an online educator
- Are already building online courses but want access to tips and advice to help you grow your business
- Would like to build a source of passive income by selling courses online
- Are tired of googling and searching on YouTube and trying to piece information together, and want a step-by-step process to follow, with all the info you need in one place
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
The online education market is booming all over the world, valued at $107 billion in 2015 and expected to grow to $4.38 trillion by 2022!
A recent study reported that 11% of instructors polled made over $25,000 a month selling their online courses, while 43% made over $1,000 a month.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
My course is about training. Could your course be more specific
Our How to Create Income Generating Online Course will guide you through the creation of the content but also how to market and run your business.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.