By taking this course today you will learn to build wealth passively. This course includes discussion on the benefits of passive investing and much more!
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
How would you like to have your own passively managed stock portfolio, that takes a day to set up, constantly works for you, grows your money and costs only 10 hours a year to manage?
I know it may sound too good to be true because the method of investing that most people attempt is to find a needle in a haystack. They try to find that one company that they think will outperform the market and they do so by spending weeks analyzing different companies before making a decision.
The painful truth is:
For the majority of investors this turns out to be the wrong decision and they end up losing.
I do things differently…
I put the odds of winning in my favor as I approach my finances by this creed:
“Invest your time actively and your money passively. It’s the best kept secret in the world.” – Michael LeBoeuf, Ph.D., author of The Millionaire In You
That’s a solid advice. And more and more people are heeding this advice because passive index investing has gained MASSIVE popularity over the past half a decade.
Why is this?
It’s simply because of money and time.
Passive investing earns more money.
Passive investing costs almost ZERO time.
More and more investors are waking up to the fact that, for years and years now, passively managed funds have outperformed active investors across the board.
Even the most popular ACTIVE investor in the world, Warren Buffett, encourages investors to switch to a passive way of investing their money.
He said: “most investors would be better off investing their money in a low-cost index fund“.
And that’s because he knows that most people aren’t him.
Most people just don’t have the time and skill to perfect the art of value investing like Warren Buffett has.
And a passive investing strategy provides a nearly perfect answer. It requires a lot less effort and time than an active strategy and earns much more money in the end. Total win-win.
With that being said, you will need to take certain specific steps in order to set up the best possible portfolio for your personal situation. And those steps are perfectly laid out in this course.
How To Build Wealth With Passive Investing course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Introduction
- Legal Disclaimer
Section 2 - Module 1 : Profiling
- Why Do You Invest?
- Your Investment Horizon
- Risk Tolerance
Topic 3 - Module 2 : Learning - The Basics
- The Basics Of Stocks
- The Basics Of Bonds
- The Basics Of Real Estate (REITs)
- Basic Investing Concepts
Topic 4 - Module 2 : Learning - Financial Instruments
- Mutual Funds : Active Versus Passive
- Mutual Funds : Benefits Of Index Funds
- Mutual Funds : General Tips On Picking An Index Fund
Topic 5 - Module 2 : Learning - Asset Types
- Large-Cap Stocks : What Are They?
- Large-Cap Stocks : Benefits
- Large-Cap Stocks : Drawbacks
- Large-Cap Stocks : Do You Need Them In Your Portfolio?
- Large-Cap Stocks : Tips For Picking The Best
- Large-Cap Stocks : Recap
- Mid-Cap Stocks : What Are They?
- Mid-Cap Stocks : Benefits
- Mid-Cap Stocks : Drawbacks
- Mid-caps Stocks : Do You Need Them In Your Portfolio?
- Mid-Cap Stocks : Tips For Picking The Best
- Mid-Cap Stocks : Recap
- Small-Cap Stocks : What Are They?
- Small-Cap Stocks : Benefits
- Small-Cap Stocks : Drawbacks
- Small-Cap Stocks : Do You Need Them In Your Portfolio?
- Small-Cap Stocks : Tips For Picking The Best
- Small-Cap Stocks : Recap
- High-dividend Stocks : What Are They?
- High-dividend Stocks : Benefits
- High-dividend Stocks : Drawbacks
- High-dividend Stocks : Do You Need Them In Your Portfolio?
- High-dividend Stocks : Tips For Picking The Best
- High-dividend Stocks : Recap
- Emerging Markets : What Are They?
- Emerging Market Stocks : Benefits
- Emerging Market Stocks : Drawbacks
- Emerging Market Stocks : Do You Need Them In Your Portfolio?
- Emerging Market Stocks : Tips For Picking The Best
- Emerging Market Stocks : Recap
- Bonds : What Are They?
- Bonds : Benefits
- Bonds : Drawbacks
- Bonds : Do You Need Them In Your Portfolio?
- Bonds : Tips For Picking The Best
- Bonds : Recap
- REITs : What Are They?
- REITs : Benefits
- REITs : Drawbacks
- REITs : Do You Need Them In Your Portfolio?
- REITs : Tips For Picking The Best
- REITs : Recap
Topic 6 - Module 3 : Building
- Building Your Investment Plan
- Building Your Investment Portfolio – Low Risk Tolerance
- Building Your Investment Portfolio – Medium Risk Tolerance
- Building Your Investment Portfolio – High Risk Tolerance
Topic 7 - Module 4 : Action
- Picking A Broker
- Automating Your Investments
- One Last Piece Of Advice
Topic 8 - Outro
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning to build wealth passively.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.