How To Become A UX Designer
- Tutor is available to students
The idea of UX, or User Experience, is not new but continues to be a sore point for designers and end users. For those who can figure it out, it pays well more than graphic design alone. And, UX design uses skills you already have. Interested? Don’t have a clue what UX Design is or where to start? We’ve got the UX design training experience that’s going to open a whole new world, and better-paying work!
UX design is creating products, most commonly apps and websites, that are easy to use, please the end user and look great. It’s understanding what the target user needs and how they get what they want. It’s how they interact with the information and how they navigate your design. The reason there’s so much demand for UX designers is that not a lot of graphic designers truly understand what’s involved. It’s more than slick graphics!
At BYOL, we’ve got years of design experience and an equally impressive number of years teaching design to real world standards. We know what UX and UI design for professional grade work require, and we know how to give you the best training and information to build you a lifelong foundation.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
How To Become A UX Designer course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Overview
Topic 2 - Understanding The Industry
- 5 Phases For The UX Designer
- UX Can Be Broken Into 3 Fields
- UI Vs UX
- How Much Can I Get Paid As A UX Designer
- How To Get Your First UX Project
Topic 3 - Objectives
- Setting Your Objectives / Goals
Topic 4 - Research
- UX Research Introduction
- Competitor UX Research
- UX Personas Or User Profiles
- Group Exercise Creating Personas
Topic 5 - Mockups
- UX Feature List
- Group Exercise Pairwise Comparison
- UX Card Sorts Open And Closed
- UX Wireframing Tools
- Should You Test Your Wireframes
- Moodboards Inspiration
- Tips For Building Amazing UI UX Designs
- What Tools Can I Use To Build My UX Mockup
Topic 6 - Testing
- User Testing Tools: InVision
- Finding Users For Your UX Testing
- Methods You Can Use To Do A UX Test
- More Detailed UX Testing: Ethnographic Eye Tracking Expert Review Diary Studies
- How Many People Do I Need For My UX Test
- What Type Of UX Reporting Will You Be Expected To Do
- Why This Could Be You Last UX Project – Ever
Topic 7 - Building
- How Should It Actually Be Built
Topic 8 - Conclusion
- Post Project Testing
- How Stay Current In UX
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to become a UX designer.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Letetia Grant asked:
Hi, I am in the middle of a masters course - would I be able to start this course in october?
Hi Letetia, Once you register to our course, you'll get lifetime access to it. You can buy the course now and take it at a later time. With this, you can study the lessons at your own pace. Hope this helps.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.