Greater London Business School Ltd
A successful sales manager's job is to provide clear direction and support to their team that will enable them to excel and to reach their full potential. Sales managers often rise to this position from a successful career in sales. But, the skills required of a successful sales manager are quite different from the skills of a successful sales person. This is the reason many top sales people fail as sales managers.Students will understand the responsibilities of a successful sales manager and how it differs from the role of a sales person. You will explore key leadership skills that will help motivate your sales team.
- Use sales plans and targeting techniques to achieve better results from sales team members.
- Prepare a sales forecast and a sales plan.
- Using assessment tools, properly observe, evaluate, and give feedback, and set performance development objectives to team members.
- Create an environment that motivates your sales team to perform at their best.
- Run more effective sales meetings and morning huddles to inspire, motivate and provide clear direction to sales team members.
Who is this course for?
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.