Take this course to be a crazy good copywriter. In this course, you will learn how to think like a world-class copywriter and write like a world-class copywriter. It will improve your ability to promote and sell anything, drive loads and traffic to your blog, give unforgettable presentations and so much more. By taking this course today, you will have learned the basics of copywriting.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
As a copywriter, I’m pretty sure I understand these two things about you as you review this course:
- Your time is limited
- You want me to get right to the point in this course description
With that in mind, let me use some simple bullet points to tell you exactly what I’m going to do to teach you to BE a great copywriter.
I’m going to:
- Dig into 54 unique elements of copywriting
- Keep things simple and concise
- Show you how to use and act on ideas, not just learn them
- Stimulate your brain during the learning process using color and graphics
- Give you only the best ideas and strategies I know – I’ve removed any fluff
- Be excited to teach you this valuable and versatile skill
- Teach you a simple system for mastering the art of copywriting
- Give you a professionally designed 100-page guide for you to reference
- Give you a professionally designed course review tool that I call The Spark (you’re going to love this!)
This course will improve your ability to:
- Promote and sell anything – including yourself
- Drive loads of traffic to your blog
- Be a more effective and memorable teacher
- Create awesome videos for your product or service
- Give unforgettable presentations
- Communicate better with others
Get Your Brain Transplant Today!
If you’re ready to go beyond just learning about copywriting, but you want to think and write like a world-class copywriter, then join us today!
How To Be A Good Copywriter course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - An Introduction To The Copywriter's Brain
- Your Burning Questions About The Copywriter’s Brain, Answered
- What Makes The Copywriter’s Brain So Unique?
- What’s Included In The Copywriter’s Brain, And How To Use It
- The Copywriter’s Brain Training Guide
Topic 2 - Using The Copywriter's Brain
- The Spark: A Visual Map Of The Art Of Copywriting
- The Spark: Why It Matters
- The Library: 100’s Of The Best Copywriting Strategies Know To Man
- The Library: Why It Matters
- The Library Overview: An Exploration Into The Best Copywriting Ideas
- The Library: Doing Research, Knowing Your Prospect
- The Library: Involving Your Client, Knowing Your Purpose
- The Library: Developing Your USP, Preparing
- The Library: Emotion, 1 BIG Idea, AIDI, WIIFM, Honesty, Choosing Your Words
- The Library: Stories, Connecting With Reader, Timelines, Being Secific, Benefits
- The Library: Sentences, Free Line, Mistakes, Repetition, Metaphors, Resistance
- The Library: Objections, Showing, Questions, Length, Active Voice, Simplicity
- The Library: Headlines, Opening / Lead, Subheadlines, Bullets, Johnson Boxes
- The Library: General Style, Graphics / Images, Proof, Bonuses, Guarantee
- The Library: Call To Action, Signature, P.S., Contact / Support, Disclaimers
- The Library: Media (Audio/video)
- The Library: SEO
- The Library: Personal Review, Client Review, Testing
- The Library: Google, YouTube
- The Library: Marketing
- The Library: Improving Your Skills
- The Library: Getting Clients
- The Teacher: A Unique Way Of Mastering The Art Of Copywriting
- The Teacher: Why It Matters
Topic 3 - Reviews And Taking Action: The Process Of Becoming A World-class Copywriter
- Doing An Initial Review Of The Entire Copywriter’s Brain
- Review Strategy #1: Do A Quick Review Of The Spark
- Review Strategy #2: Go Around The Spark
- Review Strategy #3: Go Deep Within The Spark
- Review Strategy #4: Read And Express A Library Section Out Loud
- Review Strategy #5: Be A Teacher
- Ideas For When To Do A Review
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning the basics of copywriting.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
You may pursue a career in writing.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.