Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
***Special Discount - Use code ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
This housing Support Worker course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievementfor free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Housing Support Worker course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Housing Support Worker Course :
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Housing Support Worker course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
The detailed curriculum outline of our Housing Support Worker course is as follows:
***Housing Support Worker***
- Module 01: Introduction to Family Support Work
- Module 02: Solving Family Issues – Part 1
- Module 03: Solving Family Issues – part 2
- Module 04: Safeguarding – Assessing need and providing help (Part 1)
- Module 05: Safeguarding – Assessing Need and Providing Help (Part 2)
- Module 06: Legislation, Policy and Guidance
- Module 07: Understanding Child Development
- Module 08: Caring for Children
- Module 09: Healthy Food, Healthy living
- Module 10: Keeping Children Healthy & Safe
- Module 11: Child Protection
- Module 12: Coronavirus: The Outbreak
- Module 13: Sources, Symptoms & Spreading of the Coronavirus
- Module 14: The Vaccine, the Treatments and the Prevention of Nov Corona
Once you’ve successfully completed your Housing Support Worker course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Housing Support Worker course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
housing Support Worker
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this housing Support Worker course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.