Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Housing Support Worker
A Housing Support Worker's day-to-day duties vary depending on the needs of the person they are assisting. This can include assisting people with their daily tasks, teaching new skills, providing emotional assistance, and ensuring that they live a fulfilled life.
The role of a Housing Support Worker is primarily focused on enabling and supporting people to live their lives as independently as they can. We help people with a wide range of requirements at lifeways, including learning difficulties, autism, physical disabilities, traumatic brain injuries, and mental health issues.
As a Housing Support Worker, you could work in people's homes, health and social care settings like supported living services or care homes, or the community.
- Details Understanding of Family Support Work
- Precise Knowledge about Housekeeping, Cleaning and Maintenance
- Fundamental Understanding of Health and Safety, Fire Safety
- Details of Day-to-day Work in a Family & Handyperson Skills
- Adult Care, Safeguarding & Domiciliary Care
Key Features of the Course :
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
- Free Life Coaching Course
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
A Housing Support Worker involves helping people who require care to live as independently as they can. Support work is a tremendously diversified job since each person who needs assistance has individual, unique needs; as a result, no two days are the same for a Housing Support Worker.
Working as a Housing Support Worker can be pretty gratifying. Even though the job might be demanding, making a big difference in someone's life and assisting them in being more self-sufficient gives you a sense of success and happiness. It's an excellent career choice for people who appreciate a variety of tasks and interacting with others.
Sharing new experiences, making new memories, and celebrating triumphs are some of the most enjoyable aspects of the profession. As a Housing Support Worker, you'll assist folks in conquering their anxieties and problems while also boosting their self-esteem and confidence.
The detailed curriculum outline course is as follows:
***Housing Support Worker***
- Module 01: Introduction to Family Support Work
- Module 02: Housekeeping
- Module 03: Housekeeping Principles
- Module 04: Cleaning
- Module 05: Inventory Control
- Module 06: Carpet Maintenance
- Module 07: Wall, Ceiling and Window Cleaning and Maintenance
- Module 08: Health and Safety
- Module 09: The Basics of Fire Safety
- Module 10: Logistic Management
- Module 11: Manual handling techniques
- Module 12: Response to Immediate Crisis
- Module 13: Handyperson Skills
- Module 14: Basic Tools and Equipment
- Module 15: Electrical Work
- Module 16: Plumbing Skills
- Module 17: Appliances
- Module 18: General Carpentry
- Module 19: Basic Maintenance Skills
- Module 20: Adult Care in Different Life Stages
- Module 21: Working with Adults
- Module 22: Domiciliary Care
- Module 23: Health and Safety for Domiciliary Carers
- Module 24: Medication Management and Administration
- Module 25: Mental Health Care
- Module 26: Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
- Module 27: Adult Nursing
- Module 28: Health and Social Care
Once you’ve successfully completed the course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this course.
Please be noted: This course does not qualify you to work as a professional in this specific sector. Instead, this course will assist you in understanding the fundamentals so that you can improve your knowledge in the relevant field.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Please can i have a paper copy ( sent to me in the post) of the course, I am light sensitive and learn better with a physical paper copy. many thanksAnswer:
Dear Nicolette, Good Afternoon. We regret to inform you that it's not possible as the course is fully online-based.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.